PDA

View Full Version : Ford Focus RS 2016

craste
20-01-2016, 20:14
This is not for the car wish list, its more to do with missed opportunities!

This car has just been launched and it rewrites the rule book when it comes to hot hatches.

The press have called it a game changer!

The first game to have this car in will sell many copies due to the many millions of fast Ford fans the world over!

Does the team behind project cars actively ask for permission from the car manufactures to include milestone cars like these?

If not, you are missing a big trick as this is one of the mostly anticipated cars well see this year!

If this car was released as a downloadable car priced at 10 I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

If this car gets announced by Forza over the next few weeks I'd be gutted!

IJOJOI
20-01-2016, 20:16
They already have the lisence for the car, but I think they'll do it for pCars 2

Konan
20-01-2016, 20:19
They already have the lisence for the car, but I think they'll do it for pCars 2

That's good news! (Humble focus driver myself...)

Stevesixty7
20-01-2016, 21:04

What would be wrong in having it in both games? PCars 2 is too far away to wait for a 2016 car. Just because PCars 2 is a new game, doesn't mean every single car in it will be totally new to it.

craste
22-01-2016, 18:50
Sees crazy not to release the car now!

IJOJOI
22-01-2016, 19:26
Sees crazy not to release the car now!

They may havn't started to model it yet...

Scuderia Paul
22-01-2016, 22:36
If this car gets announced by Forza over the next few weeks I'd be gutted!
Don't be too surprised to see Forza 6 get the fabulous looking Focus RS soon as T10 has a partnership with Ford Performance.

Also, you should use more exclamation marks.
;)

Azure Flare
22-01-2016, 23:14
As much as I like the Focus RS, I'm not exactly clamoring to have it a game.

I also don't think that "game changer" and "rewrites the rule book when it comes to hot hatches" means all that much. It's probably the fastest hot hatch right now. It's only a matter of time before VW or Renault makes an equivalent.

EDIT: But yeah, Turn 10 will probably get it and make a fuss about it.

rev happy
23-01-2016, 14:06
As much as I like the Focus RS, I'm not exactly clamoring to have it a game.

I also don't think that "game changer" and "rewrites the rule book when it comes to hot hatches" means all that much. It's probably the fastest hot hatch right now. It's only a matter of time before VW or Renault makes an equivalent.

EDIT: But yeah, Turn 10 will probably get it and make a fuss about it.

I agree, as I feel these type of road cars don't translate so well to project cars where they feel rather slow on all but the tightest tracks. They're better suited to games like Forza, where you can tune them up with more hp and strip weight.

Having said that, it would be good competition for the Megane and it's definitely an exciting road car. If you added the Audi RS3, Golf R and new Civic Type R, you could have some good battles on the smaller tracks.

Silverstone96
23-01-2016, 14:09
Yep can't say I share the same excitement about it...it's still a Ford Focus!

balderz002
23-01-2016, 15:42
I play these games to experience cars I cant even dream about owning, let alone see them in the street. Hot hatches dont excite me in the slightest I'm afraid.

Good effort in trying to big it up though, OP.

Cheesenium
23-01-2016, 15:53
What would be wrong in having it in both games? PCars 2 is too far away to wait for a 2016 car. Just because PCars 2 is a new game, doesn't mean every single car in it will be totally new to it.

Because it will take up to 6 months to produce one for Pcars.

Having the license is one thing, reproducing the virtual version is another. Unless they had obtained the license months ago, I doubt we will see it in Pcars.