PDA

View Full Version : G29 Sequential Stick Shift

moniker_a
21-01-2016, 13:58
Hello all,

I have the G29 wheel+pedals and driving force h-shifter, which works well for manual gearboxes (although very toy-like). But does anyone know if it's possible to either convert the shifter into sequential or add something like the Thrustmaster product into the mix with an adapter? I realize there are limitations, as I'm using the PS4 and not a PC.

I'm a little surprised Logitech haven't tried to add to their product line with another accessory (a higher-end dual manual/sequential shifter like the TH8A). If priced correctly, it's something I would consider.

Thanks!

rotorrian
22-01-2016, 02:48
I'm on the case......

Just not sure how race car real to go with it.

Me personally I want something I can drive like a proper Hewland 6 Speed Sequential.

Also do you want an electrostatic switch to rev cut (engage the clutch switch) when you touch the gearknob like real life........

Hello all,

I have the G29 wheel+pedals and driving force h-shifter, which works well for manual gearboxes (although very toy-like). But does anyone know if it's possible to either convert the shifter into sequential or add something like the Thrustmaster product into the mix with an adapter? I realize there are limitations, as I'm using the PS4 and not a PC.

I'm a little surprised Logitech haven't tried to add to their product line with another accessory (a higher-end dual manual/sequential shifter like the TH8A). If priced correctly, it's something I would consider.

Thanks!