PDA

View Full Version : Patch 8.0 multiplayer BUG

f1lover
21-01-2016, 23:00
Hi everyone. I seem to have an issue in multiplayer.

When i enter the online tab.. My search for server is automatically adjusted to look for Vintage StockCar, instead of Any.

I can manually change it, however if I exit Multiplayer and then go back in.. Vintage stockcar is selected again..?

Is anyone else having this issue?

artao
21-01-2016, 23:32
It's been like that for some time. I've never seen any devs acknowledge it or any comments on fixing it. ... It sure is annoying tho, eh?

Krus Control
21-01-2016, 23:35
My search started as Vintage stockcar. But after I switched to Any it never went back. In a previous patch this happened with Vintage GT2 and was also a one time deal.

bcredeur97
21-01-2016, 23:40
This bug again... this isn't the first time, no. This bug has taken on different forms and seems impossible to squash.

hkraft300
22-01-2016, 12:41
My search started as Vintage stockcar. But after I switched to Any it never went back. In a previous patch this happened with Vintage GT2 and was also a one time deal.

Same here.
Though every patch I've had something or other in the settings change. Just one little thing.
Worst of which was the driving line turned on patch 4/5. It was agony.

AndrexUK
22-01-2016, 12:51
I've not heard of it returning to search for a specific car after it's been switched back to 'Any'.
But yes, this is the 2nd time for me, that I've had the 'Class' or 'Car' changed. but as I said, once changed back to 'Any' it has held that choice for me.

Can't really help you with yours I'm afraid :(

Kroegtijgertje
22-01-2016, 13:30
Changeable or not, it still is a little bit amateurish to have the same known bug, patch after patch....
Just sayin' :rolleyes:

hkraft300
22-01-2016, 14:02
Car class is only the 2nd time its changed on me. Its been other things for me like my previous weather and other gameplay settings.
Its always just one thing.
I'd hardly call it a minor invenience. Just sayin'
Except the time I had to endure a ~10 lap mp race with the driving line on.
It hurt my eyes.