PDA

View Full Version : Best Telemetry App

pgapro
21-01-2016, 23:31
Hi,

what is your favorite telemetry app on PC?

kevin kirk
22-01-2016, 00:01
I liked the vrhive but I have been getting error for the last week when trying to use it. Cant get it to work after using it for a month. I know you said PC but its for both PC and console

Warren1571
22-01-2016, 03:39
I'm loving PCars Dash on the PS4, works great and latest update really added some polish.

I'm running two 10" tablets with PCars Dash, one with car info like brake temp/tyre/suspension/car damage info, the other with large size fonts for gear/speed/revs/laptime/fuel. I also run my phone mounted on my wheel with Formula 1 style lap time info as well as Crew Chief through my headphones.

Just gotta remember to keep my eyes on the road! bwhahaha!

AndrexUK
22-01-2016, 07:05
I like using pCars Profiler for PC ! can configure it how you like, and gives you info on every aspect (including damage)
This plus Crew Chief, and you are good to go!

Mangoat
22-01-2016, 16:20
I like using pCars Profiler for PC ! can configure it how you like, and gives you info on every aspect (including damage)
This plus Crew Chief, and you are good to go!

+1

Tried using vrHive but am always tempted to look at what all the pretty colours are doing and then it goes spinny and crashy really fast :jaded:

chaozbandit
22-01-2016, 21:47
IMO if you're on PC, the pCars Profiler is much prettier than vrHive and tracks pretty much all of the same shared memory data (over the network).