PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Roadcourse?

Nweaver45
23-01-2016, 02:09
I have a question for you. I've been looking all over to see if anyone knows if Daytona is going to be released anytime soon? I had heard months ago that is going to be released, but at this point still nothing. I cannot fathom the fact that this game has not released the biggest race for sports cars in North America yet with only one week before the race has even begun. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

kevin kirk
23-01-2016, 02:17
I would love to have that track.I thought it was in it until I got the game after seeing a video of it. I would also say sebring is right up there with the Daytona race as far as big North America races or race tracks.

Mahjik
23-01-2016, 02:17
There is no word if if the Daytona track will come to pCARS1 at this time.

Nweaver45
23-01-2016, 02:37
There is no word if if the Daytona track will come to pCARS1 at this time.

That is beyond disappointing.... I kept reading forever about an "oval DLC" that would have it and other NASCAR tracks. Months later, still nothing.

Thank you for your reply.

Mahjik
23-01-2016, 02:39
That is beyond disappointing.... I kept reading forever about an "oval DLC" that would have it and other NASCAR tracks. Months later, still nothing.

Thank you for your reply.

You can read some of the recent information on ovals in this thread:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43313-Questions-and-answers-in-here

Slowsley
23-01-2016, 06:08
I have a question for you. I've been looking all over to see if anyone knows if Daytona is going to be released anytime soon? I had heard months ago that is going to be released, but at this point still nothing. I cannot fathom the fact that this game has not released the biggest race for sports cars in North America yet with only one week before the race has even begun. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

+1 .

seb02
24-01-2016, 15:51

+1.

Don Rudi
25-01-2016, 11:33
Daytona road course is one the US tracks with major international fame, I really really hope SMS will bring it to us.

Nweaver45
25-01-2016, 13:23
Agreed. I saw the video of it when the game was being developed and expected it to be out by now. But apparently it might not be released at all.

seb02
25-01-2016, 13:25
Agreed. I saw the video of it when the game was being developed and expected it to be out by now. But apparently it might not be released at all.

like this ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpnmckaD-BQ

Nweaver45
29-01-2016, 01:45
Yup......... That just makes it all the more disappointing. That really makes me want to race that track now.

Triggerfish
29-01-2016, 03:13
Hoping for it also!! If they can they will. Awesome Game!!

Shinzah
29-01-2016, 07:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aB2yX6Bd0Q

Just throwing my two cents in to another Daytona thread :\

Probably not...but I'm just as hopeful as anyone.

artao
29-01-2016, 08:02
It's fun to drive along on your computer while watching the race on TV ;)
I've done that with Race 07, with Daytona road course, Road America, and Laguna Seca
and yeah, it'd be nice to have Daytona in the game. we can hope

seb02
29-01-2016, 08:04
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aB2yX6Bd0Q

Just throwing my two cents in to another Daytona thread :\

Probably not...but I'm just as hopeful as anyone.

This track makes you want ..... please SMS

poet
29-01-2016, 11:25
we..

kevin kirk
29-01-2016, 16:12
As much as I want this track. I keep reminding myself what I thought when playing the nascar games on this track. The Wide banked turns looks like its fun but gets boring pretty fast when driving on them. Allthough the world movement settings in Pcars might ad something to to it.