PDA

View Full Version : Changing gear issue after each patch install

dannydizzal
23-01-2016, 08:37
Hope some can help or if anyone else is having the same issue, after each patch install, when in game randomly the car will not up shift. As if the clutch is pushed. Anyone else had this issues, its driving me insane. I can go through practice etc, then on the grid i dont go anywhere just revs.

I have rebuilt database on ps4

PS4
Fanatec GT2

Shogun613
23-01-2016, 09:50
I had a brief issue immediately after I installed 8.0. Similar to yours, but not exactly the same, I could go up in gears to about 4th gear, then when I hit the same button to go up to 5th, it jumped down to first and blew the engine. This and a couple other gearing related bugs occurred, but after I restarted that particular session, it hasn't happened since. Very weird.

Identadoor
23-01-2016, 18:07
Hope some can help or if anyone else is having the same issue, after each patch install, when in game randomly the car will not up shift. As if the clutch is pushed. Anyone else had this issues, its driving me insane. I can go through practice etc, then on the grid i dont go anywhere just revs.

I have rebuilt database on ps4

PS4
Fanatec GT2

Are you using a H shifter? I've been experiencing a similar issue. The gear does not engage when shifting up into 3rd gear and shifting up into 5th. It's as if it's stuck in neutral. It only happens with cars that have a sequential gear box. It used to work for all cars. I also have a fanatec Gt2. I noticed this after patch 7.

dannydizzal
26-01-2016, 09:03
Nope just using the padles , seems like the re-build database has helped.