PDA

View Full Version : Best recorded time on a track (not in time trial)

WizardOfOz
26-01-2016, 17:01
Hello all

Is there anywhere that shows the best time i have recorded on each track (without running in Time Trial) ?

I have looked everywhere , but can not find anything that shows me my best time ( would have assumed its known somewhere )

Thanks in advance

Pamellaaa
26-01-2016, 17:13
Hello all

Is there anywhere that shows the best time i have recorded on each track (without running in Time Trial) ?

I have looked everywhere , but can not find anything that shows me my best time ( would have assumed its known somewhere )

Thanks in advance

I don't think this exists at the moment unfortunately, it would be a nice additional though, its something Forza does very well and really adds to the game in my opinion.

cluck
26-01-2016, 17:25
Only times recorded in time trial are recorded anywhere :yes:.

ports
26-01-2016, 17:50
On console TT leader boards are limited only way i get around this is by running the app vrhive it records telemetry and all lap times you do so you can go back and check what times have been done in any car any track or Pock race trainer that records lap to. its not ideal but nothing we can do to change that the leader boards are limited.

jimmyb_84
26-01-2016, 19:29
As above, however I now use a combination of vrHive and my spreadsheet (link in sig)