PDA

View Full Version : crew chef v3 sound zip file download link please

kevin kirk
26-01-2016, 18:49
trying to get another app working I deleted my crew chef zip file. I have looked on the thread and I see the first link and it doesn't take me to to the zip file download page. The next two links, the 32 and 64 bit links takes me to the page I want but its not the zip file I downloaded before. Here is the page I'm looking for but it says sound pack v3 zip file instead of what it says in the screen shot.226040

mr_belowski
26-01-2016, 19:19
What's up with v4?

kevin kirk
26-01-2016, 19:42
The first link on the thread. I download it and it shows in my downloads. Everytime I open it, it takes me to the wizard install. I go through the next step clicks and it says finished installing and then it doesn't do anything. The link I click before took me to the google sound zipfile download. I downloaded that zip fileThen I assigned that download to a file and selected v3 then press open at it worked.

kevin kirk
26-01-2016, 19:57
If I delete the download and download the first link again.At the end of the steps it asks me to launch it. It takes to the main screen everything working fine. if I stop the appllcation and close the window. When I go back to downloads, click the download, press open, It sends me through the wizard installer again. There is no extract option to put it in a file like I had before

mr_belowski
26-01-2016, 20:02
Not sure I understand. The v4 download is an application installer. It creates an application folder inside your Progran Files directory (think its called Britton IT Ltd\CrewChief') which has the CrewChiefV4.exe - this is the actual program

ports
26-01-2016, 20:07
Once you have gone through the installer go to programme files click on Britton IT limited then crewchief4 then you will see the crewchief symbol click that and it will open the app once the app is open save it to your task bar for easy access .

Edit , I was too slow Jim beat me to it :)

kevin kirk
26-01-2016, 20:37
I click open at top of screen shot 226046 click open 226047226048..next 226049226050 once I click finish nothing happins. what am I missing? I don't see a icon to click on

ports
26-01-2016, 20:51
Once you have installed crew chief go to this PC click on your Cdrive then programme files then do what i said above.

kevin kirk
26-01-2016, 21:37
Ok, I have almost chewed thur my lip on this one. Expecially since I had it running for months and mistakenly deleted it. This is my "this pc" page226064.................Before, I extract the downloaded files. Simply Click the files icon in the top left. The drop down box would show it in there. Clicked on it, clicked the open box that appears after selecting crew chef from the dropdown box at the top of the screen shot. Then I was off to the races. Now the drop down box doesn't show it in there if you click the files icon. It says simply downloads and brings me to the beginning to the screen shot below. I would show you the drop down box after clicking files in the top left but it wont stay dropped down while I take a screen shot.......... The down load is in the downloads. Click downloads brings me back to this226065 no option to extract files and every time you click open just installs it over again. I'm on windows 10 if that matters

ports
26-01-2016, 21:48
No you don't need to extract any file the installer does it all , Click on your local disk C then you will see program files click that you will then see Britton IT click that then crew chief v4 click that you will see 5 or 6 programs click on crewchief then the app will run mate.

kevin kirk
26-01-2016, 22:01
THANK..............YOU. I have been at this for 5 hours and finally it works.

ports
26-01-2016, 22:03
THANK..............YOU. I have been at this for 5 hours and finally it works.

Your welcome mate glad your up and running remember to save it to your task bar so you can start the app from there.