PDA

View Full Version : Ford falcon - No dashboard when on screen wheel disabled

havocc
29-01-2016, 13:34
Just tried the Falcon and i can't see anything on screen, guess the same problem of other cars (bac mono dbr1-2, Marek...) with info on wheel

Flat_out
29-01-2016, 13:35
Just tried the Falcon and i can't see anything on screen, guess the same problem of other cars (bac mono dbr1-2, Marek...) with info on wheel

It's been reported last night!

nhitrac
29-01-2016, 13:43
I wonder how they miss stuff like this every now and then?

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
29-01-2016, 13:59
I wonder how they miss stuff like this every now and then?Many setting, such permutations.

kevin kirk
29-01-2016, 16:02
I guess I have to be the guy that says he wishes all of them did that and we could just use the hud dash or a app dash. its not like we have a shortage of dash information if the wheel isn't there

havocc
29-01-2016, 17:12
I'm going to strap my galaxy s4 on my t500 with a tape then

nhitrac
29-01-2016, 20:59
I guess I have to be the guy that says he wishes all of them did that and we could just use the hud dash or a app dash. its not like we have a shortage of dash information if the wheel isn't there

I used to HUD Dash, a lot, with AC then pCars.

However when I started using really a really low FOV with the screen touching the base of my wheel, its no longer possible to mount my S5 anywhere without it blocking a big chunk of my view. These days I see the game's HUD through my physical steering wheel like you would in your own real life car.

nhitrac
29-01-2016, 23:23
Many setting, such permutations.

Yea I get that - but this is a team of pros creating a product to sell, not an enthusiast modder whos doing it in their free time as a hobby. I just thought something as simple as this would have been picked up during testing via a checklist of some sort...

Anyhoo no biggie except for a little annoyance in having to wait until the next patch. Am enjoying the little Mazda too much in its completely detuned state to try any other cars :livid:

Kruleworld
30-01-2016, 06:49

i prefer to turn off the HUD and just use the on board dash...:D