PDA

View Full Version : How would you like some truck action?

TheReaper GT
30-01-2016, 15:23
I wonder if there's a chance of Pcars receive some racing trucks from mercedes and renault or even a Marek and a RWD mockups....
I'd like that very much :D:D

What you guys think about those monsters?

Status_error_
30-01-2016, 15:46
Would love trucks to be in the game. I've seen some race a few times and it's awesome.

Cheesenium
30-01-2016, 15:50
Yes please and these trucks works on the same race tracks we used for pcars.

Pcars Driver 44
30-01-2016, 15:55
Well been one of the older fraternity! I remember spending hours and hours on the Toca series and loved every minute of it. I love racing in general and why not have the to race! Just like this game it would be great fun.:D

DreamsKnight
30-01-2016, 15:56
i prefer this

http://assets.blog.hemmings.com/wp-content/uploads//2015/03/BF20.jpg

Silraed
30-01-2016, 15:57
These things look so ridiculous but in a good way. I tell you what else we need, V8 Utes. Perfect fit for all the first corner wreckers online.

WildRacer
31-01-2016, 03:05
I Would definitely be happy to see these in PCars. The races I have seen of them on YouTube look insane!

Sasquatch
31-01-2016, 03:14
Absolutely!

theothermexico
31-01-2016, 03:26
I remember when truck racing was massive in Australia in the late nineties, it was always one of my favorite categories.

They tried racing them everywhere here including on the thunderdome.

It's a shame that for aus they now only go to two tracks with on average seven trucks

Last year's champ celebrating at Wakefield

Mad Dog Smith
31-01-2016, 03:31
haha, those things look awesome. You can race anything it seems.

Is there a Prius in this game?

Yes, I would love to race these things.

eracerhead
31-01-2016, 03:32
I remember taking a break from F1-2000 once to run MBTR (Mercedes-Benz Truck Racing) and it taught me much about needing to break fully in a straight line before turn-in. Running on the same tracks at vastly different speeds, you could get a sense of how much mass you had under you, running into the corners. It was only a novelty to me at the time however so I don't recall playing it much, but it did give me an appreciation for the series. If these trucks got the nod for pCars2, I'd certainly give them a run...

Scuderia Paul
31-01-2016, 19:07
I would love to see a couple of racing trucks in PCars2. They were huge fun in ToCA Race Driver on PS2.

TheReaper GT
31-01-2016, 23:26
Pc people can buy Stock Car Extreme + formula truck Brazil with a good discount on steam... Old game, good fun

JessicaWalter
01-02-2016, 00:17
id probably even buy a monster truck game or an "Over the Top" movie tie-in game if sms made it (i hope they don't tho, as that would remove people from the pcars staff).

TheReaper GT
01-02-2016, 14:56
Even with my poor video card equiped laptop I didn't resist and bought Formula Truck 2013... Lowest specs, low fps, xbox one controller and still a lot of fun... I hope we can have a truck or two for pcars.. :D Even a mockup can be a lot of fun..

CPU M Rossi
01-02-2016, 15:05
Even with my poor video card equiped laptop I didn't resist and bought Formula Truck 2013... Lowest specs, low fps, xbox one controller and still a lot of fun... I hope we can have a truck or two for pcars.. :D Even a mockup can be a lot of fun..

and my steam wish list gets longer :p

TheReaper GT
01-02-2016, 15:25
and my steam wish list gets longer :p

The pack with stock car extreme + formula truck still on sale. Copa Petrobras is from the same studio and it's free touring cars action..

Salty Dog
04-02-2016, 06:59
Awesome idea.

Cheesenium
04-02-2016, 07:03
Pc people can buy Stock Car Extreme + formula truck Brazil with a good discount on steam... Old game, good fun

They are doing a new game under a new IP called Automobilista with all FT and GSCE content. Racing trucks will come in post release(minus the series license), afaik but you'll get rallycross and all existing GSCE content. Possibly some new content like Renault and Honda for their Marcas touring cars.

Reiza will be releasing a beta for backers to mess around with, still waiting for it till now.

Also, Automobilista is free for all GSCE owners. And there will be a sequel in 2018, even when the "first" game isnt out.

flybikes
04-02-2016, 07:15
Yes! put some trucks in Project Cars! and BOATS, and TRAINS and HELICOPTERS.........so I can buy Asseto Corsa.

Some day PRoject Cars may have missils and the batmobile....this SUCKS.

THe worst thing they could do is loosing the focus. Rally cars and fantasy tracks is already waaaaay to much!

havocc
04-02-2016, 07:18
Honestly I don't give a truck...

KkDrummer
04-02-2016, 09:15
That would be awesome...drop rally stuff in favor of trucks!

Mangoat
04-02-2016, 10:31
Multiclass racing could be fun. Ford Mk IV + Trucks - would give the term undertaking a whole new meaning :)

TheReaper GT
04-02-2016, 10:38
They are doing a new game under a new IP called Automobilista with all FT and GSCE content. Racing trucks will come in post release(minus the series license), afaik but you'll get rallycross and all existing GSCE content. Possibly some new content like Renault and Honda for their Marcas touring cars.

Reiza will be releasing a beta for backers to mess around with, still waiting for it till now.

Also, Automobilista is free for all GSCE owners. And there will be a sequel in 2018, even when the "first" game isnt out.
I'm pumped about Automobilista but I think my dated laptop ain't gonna cut it... I hope they release console versions. About marcas, those cars are fun but the real series is a mess, all cars with the same engine even with factory provided bodies, it's odd...

Yes! put some trucks in Project Cars! and BOATS, and TRAINS and HELICOPTERS.........so I can buy Asseto Corsa.

Some day PRoject Cars may have missils and the batmobile....this SUCKS.

THe worst thing they could do is loosing the focus. Rally cars and fantasy tracks is already waaaaay to much!

I don't think you know what you're talking about. Formula truck are serious racing series both in Brazil and Europe. Those trucks are racing machines with 1000+ hp and 240kp/h top speed (some series limit it to 160 for safety, chickens). And I'm having a blast with trucks on assetto Corsa :D

Cheesenium
04-02-2016, 10:43
I'm pumped about Automobilista but I think my dated laptop ain't gonna cut it... I hope they release console versions. About marcas, those cars are fun but the real series is a mess, all cars with the same engine even with factory provided bodies, it's odd...

If you can run GSCE, AMS will run mostly fine. There wont be much graphical upgrades where Reiza is saving it for the AMS 2. AMS is still largely GSCE "complete edition" with more content like trophy trucks, racing trucks and a few new tracks.

And I'm having a blast with trucks on assetto Corsa :D

The AC ripped mods are awful though, would love to see proper trucks mods in AC.

TheReaper GT
04-02-2016, 10:45
^^I found one truck which is spot on, and a Volvo FH... The mercedes is garbage...

About Automobilista, awesome, looking forward to it :D

TheReaper GT
04-02-2016, 15:02

A little update on this, the xbox one controller driver was causing the bad performance. Now I'm running stock car extreme, formula truck and Copa petrobras on ultra with constant 60fps with vsync on. If I turn v sync off it goes way above 100... XBox driver updated and all good.

My notebook is a Asus 451la, and core I7, 6gb ram and Intel 4400hd graphics