PDA

View Full Version : Something I think you might consider

biggbaddwolf
30-01-2016, 16:24
Releasing DLC tracks, and cars separately. What I have seen of the track I love, however the cars not so much, so I guess I will pass on this months DLC. It might be nice if they had been listed individually, but that is merely a suggestion, and in no way meant as a slam against PCars :cool:

LukeC
30-01-2016, 20:54
Just driving a single, quick, on-the-edge lap of bannochbrae in the mclaren f1 has given me pleasure well in excess of the 8 bucks I spent on it. Where else am I going to get comparable thrills for 8 bucks? I honestly can't think of anything.

biggbaddwolf
30-01-2016, 23:53
Just driving a single, quick, on-the-edge lap of bannochbrae in the mclaren f1 has given me pleasure well in excess of the 8 bucks I spent on it. Where else am I going to get comparable thrills for 8 bucks? I honestly can't think of anything.
Check on your local street corner :p

LukeC
31-01-2016, 01:41

I'm serious. I've thought about it a lot and there really is nothing that costs 8 bucks that will give me a comparable thrill. If you'd like to suggest something specific I would love to hear your idea, just out of curiosity.

BigDad
31-01-2016, 04:12
Even the town bike costs mor than $8 to ride.

beetes_juice
31-01-2016, 06:47
Really missing out on a great DLC. The track alone is worth packing lunch one day next week.