PDA

View Full Version : lack of free cam preventing driving some cars. Isnt there something that can be done?

kevin kirk
31-01-2016, 16:09
Some cars cockpit views are unusable because we don't have free cam. First it was the marek lmp1 car because the default is to far to the right of the seat. You can look down and your not even in the seat. Like some other cars,now its the V8 supercars seat being so high up in the cockpit its comical.Even after moving the seat all the way down. Ether the dash and wheel is way to low, or the seat is way to high. There has to be something we can do. Some kind of work around to have a free camera mode. Its preventing using cockpit view in some important cars.

Castrol r
01-02-2016, 09:15
You can adjust seat height /back forward
I re assigned mine to the d Pad on my wheel got shot off the arms/wheel ,works great

kevin kirk
01-02-2016, 18:25
I re assigned mine to the d Pad on my wheel got shot off the arms/wheel ,works great ......yes I know about that. The v8 view is still way to high in the car even with the seat adjustments. Just another cars cockpit view is unusable because the lack of free cam. Even with the seat all the way down and back your still way to high in the car. The marek lmp1 car,you can look down and the view isn't even lined up with the seat. We need free cam or some kinda work around. Its making some cars unusable.

chrisff87
01-02-2016, 23:16
I re assigned mine to the d Pad on my wheel got shot off the arms/wheel ,works great

question, does the seat adjustment is per car? Or will it change for all cars if I adjust it in any of them?

AbeWoz
02-02-2016, 17:14
question, does the seat adjustment is per car? Or will it change for all cars if I adjust it in any of them?

seat adjustment is per car. thats the first thing i do when a new DLC comes out, or i drive a car for the first time is assign the seat adjustment to my controller and make the necessary changes.