PDA

View Full Version : Auto kicking with manual input. PC

poirqc
01-02-2016, 02:17
Since i bought the latest DLC, i was able to create a server on Bannochbrae.

I noticed a couple times, that users tried to join my server but where kicked automatically. I've never manually kicked anyone and i don't think i have anyone ignored on my steam list.

I'm not sure why it is happening.

Anyone got something similar?

Thanks,

-IGN- Spinster
01-02-2016, 10:38
Yes I notice that also yesterday. 3 people were kicked on my host, not a ded-server.

02-02-2016, 16:30
Seen this happen a few times and had it happen to me as well.

Vittorio Rapa
02-02-2016, 16:49
If a user has been VAC banned, he can't join a VAC protected server/host (he will be auto-kicked).
Otherwise it is a bug.

02-02-2016, 17:02
If a user has been VAC banned, he can't join a VAC protected server/host (he will be auto-kicked).
Otherwise it is a bug.

Definitely a bug. Today alone I saw quite a few get kicked as soon as they enter the lobby. I myself was kick instantly when I joined my friends lobby, then he needed to invite me to join his game again.

poirqc
03-02-2016, 01:50
Otherwise it is a bug.

Since my VAC state is ok, i guess VAC is enabled by default when i start a server?

Yorkie065
03-02-2016, 08:23
I have pretty high suspicion it's a bug. Had it with a few people in my league and myself who from time to time try to join a lobby and get auto kicked straight away, but when trying another lobby with VAC enabled they get in fine. After a game and steam restart/ few restarts, and a bit of perseverance you can get in but it can be relatively frustrating especially when it's a league race and you have limited time to get into the lobby before the cut off point/race.

Neil Bateman
03-02-2016, 08:51
Could it be if your using or have used any sort of mod, dont really understand what all these mods do to your game files, if your not using them at the time but have just used them prior to joining multiplayer, are all your game files as they should be?

I have been booted but thought it was due to my connection issues i have started having recently, does a server kick someone if their ping is too high?

poirqc
06-02-2016, 01:40
I've only played with a vanilla install. The only thing i added was Jack's tweaker files. When i say it happend, i was running without tweaker files.

3800racingfool
06-02-2016, 02:23
Definitely a bug. Seems to happen at random so tracing it might be difficult. Have had it happen in league racing several times. Sometimes even after a person has been in the server for a while (~20 mins). Many times, after being initially kicked, they'll rejoin and be instantly kicked again. VAC status was verified in good standing so that shouldn't have anything to do with it I wouldn't think. I'm curious as to whether it's the (in)famous 'auth ticket' bug that is found in other VAC-enabled games.

poirqc
22-08-2016, 01:52
Steam > settings

This is where someone check if the VAC status is ok.

I'm bringing up this again because it happened again today to GrimeyDog. He just got his PC and was auto-Kicked from my server. Maybe it can still help others?

Cheers!

GrimeyDog
22-08-2016, 12:23
Thanks for this info... It was Great Racing with you also:victorious:

PC Pcars is just Wow... Just Wow!!! I may Never play PS4 or XB1 Pcars ever again!!! Not only better Gpaphics wise but PC physics are Much better and and Gives a much Close to RL feel!!!