PDA

View Full Version : FORD Falcon in-car view issue - anyone else have the same???

VR_Green
01-02-2016, 21:38
Not too sure if anyone has noticed...the in-car view in the new ford falcon doesnt show the steering wheel, if you set hide driver option in the game settings.

I race in car view, with the no hands/driver option set in the game settings - perfect for me. With cars that don't have displays built into the steering wheel itself - the no hand/driver option removes the wheel as well as the driver/arms/hands - thats all good - and cars with displays in the steering wheel - the no hand/driver option removes the driver/hand/arms but keeps the steering wheel with its inbuilt display in a static position - all good. the Falcon has its display built into the wheel - but with no wheel hence no display - its makes the drive a bit more entertaining, but it is gonna cause problems in a race.

I turned this option off to enable the driver/hands/arms and the steering wheel is there....so i cant blame my pit crew!

i've put the hud on for now in that car, has anyone else noticed this?

Only tried this when i downloaded the free car along with purchasing the stancework track expansion - first go out out in the ford falcon around the new Bannochbrae - whilst using the incar view - no wheel, online room in free practise mode/date set to current/time mid-day/weather sunny...not tried it anywhere else or in any other mode.

wyldanimal
01-02-2016, 21:51
Same here. No Wheel No Display when the Hands / Driver is turned off.

Sampo
01-02-2016, 21:52
Yep. Without the steering wheel, you can't see the LCD. Some other car had the same before. I think that one was changed in a patch to include the LCD without the wheel.

VR_Green
01-02-2016, 22:14
hope you can get that into an update soon....because this car is amazing!