PDA

View Full Version : Random double shift and Button Pressing

KillerFox1978
02-02-2016, 21:02
Hello

Is anyone having issues with double shifting in cars like the ford falcon and also random button pressing? i have a Fanatec Clubsport V1 and it happening alot after the last Patch?

thanks

jgbden
04-02-2016, 19:21
I'm also having that problem with Fanatec CS V1 on a PC. Have only used Project Cars so far, but it looks like a hardware issue. It works great for a while, then all of a sudden it seems like there's some problem with the elec connection, buttons get pushed randomly and when I move the wheel the LED kind of dims and brightens. If I take the wheel off and put it back on the problem goes away, but inevitably comes back. Thinking I may have to get them to replace the wheel (Porsche 918 RSR) or even the CS V1.

Bruno Alexandre
05-02-2016, 20:23
Are both your clubsports connected directly to the PC or via wheel ?

KillerFox1978
12-02-2016, 18:47
Are both your clubsports connected directly to the PC or via wheel ?

Sorry for slow reply there is another post about this which others are too having the problem. the wheel is direct in to the ps4.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43865-Game-Presses-Buttons-By-Itself-(Video-Proof)

VR-42
14-02-2016, 13:52
Hi Killerfox long time no see,
I dont know about you wheel but the thrustmaster suffers from a bad conection between the wheel and the hub, I remove my wheel and clean it every month and have not had a problem since, but I also hear that this problem seems to be a bigger one since the last patch.

KillerFox1978
14-02-2016, 18:21
Hi Killerfox long time no see,
I dont know about you wheel but the thrustmaster suffers from a bad conection between the wheel and the hub, I remove my wheel and clean it every month and have not had a problem since, but I also hear that this problem seems to be a bigger one since the last patch.

Hi 42 indeed long time no see.

For me it started around 2 patches ago but only once in awhile but since the last patch it is getting worse. i can understand a connection between wheel but it doesn't happen on the pc version just the ps4 version.