PDA

View Full Version : Why does this game keep crashing?

Silverstone96
05-02-2016, 18:21
At first I thought this was just when I hit a land mine kerb but now it's happening when I'm in the middle of a straight, crashes completely and sends me to the home screen so I can report the problem.

I love a lot about this game yet I have never played something with so many bugs!!!

BigAlex
05-02-2016, 18:23
Welcome to the CRASH CLUB!

people will say it's not the game , it's your PS4, etc... Don't hear them!

Pisshead30
05-02-2016, 18:28
the game crashed on me several times usually in the middle of qualifying in career mode, was fine until patch 3.0 so its nothing to do with the ps4 its the game. however ive had no issues since patch 8.0 so far....

Pappa_Stig
06-02-2016, 21:53
Some people will basically blame any issues on hardware or the player lol. The fact is the game has been about as stable as a bridge made of wet toilet paper ever since it came out. Each patch fixes some things and breaks others. Pretty sure at this point everyone can see SMS are completely incapable of fixing the mess they've made.

seb02
08-02-2016, 14:48
At first I thought this was just when I hit a land mine kerb but now it's happening when I'm in the middle of a straight, crashes completely and sends me to the home screen so I can report the problem.

I love a lot about this game yet I have never played something with so many bugs!!!

I noticed that with patch 8.00

Redslayer
08-02-2016, 16:58

You should try NASCAR the game 2011 lol.

But yeah, I crash every once in awhile. My bigger issue is I have frame drops which causes loss of control at times.

Swanny
13-02-2016, 11:22
I have the same issues, however the crash problems are not consistent. 1 day I can get 4 hours out of it (very rare )the next day I get 4 mins out of it. (Inclusive of loading) I've invested in new A to B usb cables. One being a bog standard 5 quid cable which got me a whole race then it started again so I bought a gold plated you can't dodge it cable and I get mins from the game. Very very frustrating. Still I'm sure sms will get there one day. I'm now looking to purchase the t300rs if I choose to sell my fanatec csr wheel as I have found out there is an adapter for the fanatec pedals. But not long ago i forked out for the SQ shifter and I don't want to get rid of it. Oh what to do.

VR-42
14-02-2016, 13:53
I could say why its crashing but I dont want to be banned

highwaystar1958
15-02-2016, 06:42

Hi silverstone96...i have a thread in this section titled "game still crashing"....my game crashes in the 24hr le mans at about 2hrs....i've had wmd members blaming everything but the game

highwaystar1958
15-02-2016, 06:51
I could say why its crashing but I dont want to be banned

I thought that was the whole idea with a forum,so people who buy the game can voice their opinon of the game......i did voice my opinon months ago when they had the tyre bug and got an infraction.