PDA

View Full Version : DLC Wont Install - Waiting to install

Pr3dat0r
05-02-2016, 20:30
Hi all,

I know there are similar threads to this but none of them answer my particular problem.

I've just purchased project cars and installed OK, installed the latest patch OK but the free cars DLC will not install, it just sits on 'waiting to install' forever.

Also, if I try to access the PS store through the game, I get a 'cannot be accessed at this time' error message.

I've tried deleting and re-downloading but no joy.

I can download and install DLC for other games.

I've read that this can be caused by a region mismatch between the game and the user account.

As far as I know my account is UK/EU and I've checked the back of the game box which says 'region all'.

So, if I have an all region game why can I not install the DLC?

Help much appreciated.

Thanks

ports
05-02-2016, 20:44
Your issue is using the wrong region mate you need to make a new account with the right region .

Edit, you can try restoring licence and make the account your primary account , but i know it's region locked for DLC.

Read this thread mate same issue as you but he sorted it ,
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?44493-Free-DLC-does-not-show-in-game

Pr3dat0r
05-02-2016, 20:55
Your issue is using the wrong region mate you need to make a new account with the right region .

Edit, you can try restoring licence and make the account your primary account , but i know it's region locked for DLC.

Read this thread mate same issue as you but he sorted it ,
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?44493-Free-DLC-does-not-show-in-game

Even though my game is region free?

How do i know which region to use when setting up a new account?

ports
05-02-2016, 21:01
Check the spine of the the case there is region numbers type them in to google and it will give you the region. I'm in the UK and my numbers are CUSA00940

ports
05-02-2016, 21:04
Even though my game is region free?

How do i know which region to use when setting up a new account?

Yes mate did you read the posts in the link i posted his said region free he ordered off amazon but his disk was from the USA

Pr3dat0r
05-02-2016, 21:40
Yes mate did you read the posts in the link i posted his said region free he ordered off amazon but his disk was from the USA

Thanks guys, you're quite right, found the code on the spine, i've got a US version!

Why does it say region free if you can't install the dlc (retorical)!!!!!

ports
05-02-2016, 21:47
Thanks guys, you're quite right, found the code on the spine, i've got a US version!

Why does it say region free if you can't install the dlc (retorical)!!!!!

The disk is region free but the DLC is region locked through psn mate.