PDA

View Full Version : Qualifying Final Lap.

Silraed
06-02-2016, 11:18
Has anybody else noticed since the last patch that they are again having their final lap in qualifying cut short on them?

It has happened a couple times where I will be on my final flying lap and the notification appears that qualifying is over, final lap and all that, but the game cuts me off before I can finish. Sometimes it happens seconds after the message pops up and sometimes half a lap.
I noticed today at Dubai GP that it happened twice when I crossed the final sector split point, if that may have something to do with it. Maybe ending your lap if you are down on your previous best at that point?
But I was over a second up on my previous best lap and I didn't make any kind of mistake to lose that amount of time.

This is in offline play against AI btw.

Is this just me?

3800racingfool
06-02-2016, 15:10
I've had this happen as well long before the last patch. It does seem to have something to do with crossing a sector line but does not have anything to do with how much time you're up/down on your previous best.

Stevesixty7
06-02-2016, 20:26
It is infuriating, especially when you are on a better lap. Surely they can do something here so that you can cross the start/finish line like in real life.