PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster t300 help

Theritcha
06-02-2016, 15:31
Hey people, just a quick question
I have the t300 wheel, but im noticing when I brake hthe wheel trys to centre its self very strongly, my ffb is at 60 so I know its not the problem.
Maybe its a ffb setting in the car?

A buzzin hornet
06-02-2016, 16:09
Try lowering the master scale in your car force feedback settings
also changing your arm angle on the car will help

morpwr
06-02-2016, 16:20
Hey people, just a quick question
I have the t300 wheel, but im noticing when I brake hthe wheel trys to centre its self very strongly, my ffb is at 60 so I know its not the problem.
Maybe its a ffb setting in the car?

What car ffb settings are you using and what are your wheel settings?

Theritcha
06-02-2016, 16:51
Try lowering the master scale in your car force feedback settings
also changing your arm angle on the car will help
I noticed it gets worse as the grip improves/ tyres heat up, iv turnd scale dwn and stil the same, patch 8. Ruined this game on me

ports
06-02-2016, 16:58
Have a read of this post mate it might help you in knowing what settings to change in car ffb
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?22938-Jack-Spade-FFB-Tweaker-Files&p=1226183&viewfull=1#post1226183

Theritcha
06-02-2016, 17:04
What car ffb settings are you using and what are your wheel settings?

Pretty much standard wit a few tweeks,
Master scale is usually from 26 to 40 but it stlill gives me the problem, fx 90 fy 80 fz 50 mz 40, im always messing and changin them,
After a couple of laps when I brake the wheel centres it self very strongly, its just strange, it never used to happen
Im probably not helpin with my lack of info lol but I am trying :)

ports
06-02-2016, 17:12
Try this site it has all Jack spades ffb settings for all cars i prefer sop lateral ffb but if i was you i'd try them all and see what you like. There is also wheel settings on this site that other wheel users have setup.

http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/cars

Theritcha
06-02-2016, 17:47
Try this site it has all Jack spades ffb settings for all cars i prefer sop lateral ffb but if i was you i'd try them all and see what you like. There is also wheel settings on this site that other wheel users have setup.

http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/cars

Thank you man, il have a good study of it later :)
But as I said before, patch 8.0 has done something with the t300 during the game

ports
06-02-2016, 17:59
Thank you man, il have a good study of it later :)
But as I said before, patch 8.0 has done something with the t300 during the game

Your welcome mate, Your not the only one it's happening to i had issues myself t300 i reset the wheel to default values rebuilt data base then re done my settings and lowered them all by 10 and so far its been alright.

Theritcha
06-02-2016, 18:05
Your welcome mate, Your not the only one it's happening to i had issues myself t300 i reset the wheel to default values rebuilt data base then re done my settings and lowered them all by 10 and so far its been alright.

Have u noticed the buz / grindin noise?
I reset and re-installd , sorted a few little things but it still wasnt as good as before 8.0 patch,
Whart this rebuilding the data bass craic all about?

ports
06-02-2016, 18:12
Have u noticed the buz / grindin noise?
I reset and re-installd , sorted a few little things but it still wasnt as good as before 8.0 patch,
Whart this rebuilding the data bass craic all about?

I have mate returning to the pits changing any setting then going back out on track fixes it sometimes but most times a game restart is required for me also try playing about with the ffb MZ setting that seemed to stop the grinding buzzing feeling but i don't know if that was just coincidence.

Here's how to rebuild data base,

1, Turn the PlayStation 4 completely off.
2, Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button until you hear 2 beeps.
3, Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the provided USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
scroll down to Rebuild Database.

Theritcha
06-02-2016, 18:14
Will that make me loose any data ?
Any point in trying it now?

morpwr
06-02-2016, 18:50
Pretty much standard wit a few tweeks,
Master scale is usually from 26 to 40 but it stlill gives me the problem, fx 90 fy 80 fz 50 mz 40, im always messing and changin them,
After a couple of laps when I brake the wheel centres it self very strongly, its just strange, it never used to happen
Im probably not helpin with my lack of info lol but I am trying :)

The fy is way too high at 80 for most cars with mz at 90. Probably try 40ish. Also try jacks settings if you don't want to mess with all the cars. Patch 8 the ffb is definitely stronger than before. Most of us have had to tweak our wheel settings some. But its a lot easier to get really good ffb now.

Theritcha
06-02-2016, 18:59
The fy is way too high at 80 for most cars with mz at 90. Probably try 40ish. Also try jacks settings if you don't want to mess with all the cars. Patch 8 the ffb is definitely stronger than before. Most of us have had to tweak our wheel settings some. But its a lot easier to get really good ffb now.

Thanks for the help mate :)
Is there anywhere that can explain the fx and
All the meaning of which does which?
I think im gettin there but still unsure,

morpwr
06-02-2016, 21:31
Thanks for the help mate :)
Is there anywhere that can explain the fx and
All the meaning of which does which?
I think im gettin there but still unsure,

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=226773&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1453514645
Fx is basically bumps and brake feel
I would turn off everything except mz if you are going to play with the car ffb. Start low with mz and turn it up until you feel a notch or step in it. It will be obvious when you get there. Next add fy to where it feels comfortable to you.Then add the others one at a time. Remember the wheel settings you are using may need a little adjustment depending on how you set up the cars ffb wise.

Theritcha
07-02-2016, 14:44
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=226773&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1453514645
Fx is basically bumps and brake feel
I would turn off everything except mz if you are going to play with the car ffb. Start low with mz and turn it up until you feel a notch or step in it. It will be obvious when you get there. Next add fy to where it feels comfortable to you.Then add the others one at a time. Remember the wheel settings you are using may need a little adjustment depending on how you set up the cars ffb wise.

Thanks again mate :)

morpwr
07-02-2016, 15:53
Thanks again mate :)

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?23124-FFB-Tuning-%28my-thoughts-%29
This might help too. I don't know why it isn't easier to find.

PureMalt77
07-02-2016, 19:44
Follow the FFB link in my signature, not only to my values, but a great thread around FFB..