PDA

View Full Version : gt6 layout?

bromerboi
06-02-2016, 20:20
Does any other tier have the lay out where your in the middle of two races on the track cause personaly I think it ridiculous any one else share my view.

nhitrac
06-02-2016, 21:25
I didn't understand that at all.

theothermexico
06-02-2016, 22:57
Are you talking about multi class?

kevin kirk
06-02-2016, 23:54
Your platform says your on PC. There was a mod made for pc that you can use to set up races like that. As you see by the lack of comments or dialogue on this thread .When the mod came out for P.C, Pretty much all discussion and serious threads discussing how bad ALL players on every platform want this feature in the game ended. Besides new forum users asking about it of course. Theres a link for the pc download somewhere in the PC section.

Silraed
07-02-2016, 03:50
Your platform says your on PC. There was a mod made for pc that you can use to set up races like that. As you see by the lack of comments or dialogue on this thread .When the mod came out for P.C, Pretty much all discussion and serious threads discussing how bad ALL players on every platform want this feature in the game ended. Besides new forum users asking about it of course. Theres a link for the pc download somewhere in the PC section.

The threads ended because it was made pretty clear it wasn't happening officially for Project CARS 1, not because a mod was released.

kevin kirk
07-02-2016, 06:12
The threads ended because it was made pretty clear it wasn't happening officially for Project CARS 1, not because a mod was released....right, are you sure discussions about needing it from the main players on the forum didnt stop because they just had to download that feature to have it added to thier game? I have to think once it could be added to thier game there was no need for the players that was allowed to have it to keep making threads asking for it. Of course custom grids happened in Pcars 1. I mean somewhere there is a player setting up custom race at this very moment. It just was added for certain players on a certain platform. The word official doesn't really change that.

Silraed
07-02-2016, 06:23
It just was added for certain players on a certain platform. The word official doesn't really change that.

This will just end up as the same pointless back and forth as the other threads about mods. I will just say that any console player should be well aware that they run the risk of missing out on mod features and have to deal with that as part of their platform choice.
The custom grid mod isn't perfect and has negative effects on other parts of the game, it had absolutely no impact on the chances of the feature officially making it into the game, it was already made clear prior to the mod release that it was not possible for this game. No more discussion on the subject would change that.

kevin kirk
07-02-2016, 16:00
This will just end up as the same pointless back and forth as the other threads about mods. I will just say that any console player should be well aware that they run the risk of missing out on mod features and have to deal with that as part of their platform choice.
The custom grid mod isn't perfect and has negative effects on other parts of the game, it had absolutely no impact on the chances of the feature officially making it into the game, it was already made clear prior to the mod release that it was not possible for this game. No more discussion on the subject would change that......Is there really a need for pc players to keep commenting just because pc players can do it doesn't mean SMS will put it on consoles in the actual game? We are fully aware that mods has no effect on what is put in the game for consoles. You don't have to keep rubbing it in.