PDA

View Full Version : AI skipping Pit Stop?

Jezziem
07-02-2016, 22:06
Hello,
I drove a five-lap race in GT5 class today, which consists of a mandatory pit stop.
Pretty much from the start onwards I was first place, but I finished second with the first driver being ahead by about 30 seconds.
I pit stopped in the 4th lap and overtook everyone in the pit except this AI driver, which mysteriously was first. The only logical explanation would be, that he skipped the pit stop, wouldn't it? Is this a known problem?

Thanks for clarification.

Jezziem
09-02-2016, 21:54
Nobody ever had this issue?

Jezziem
10-02-2016, 20:57
So apparently the AI is allowed to pit in the last lap and you are not. Had the same thing just now.

Please

rev happy
11-02-2016, 08:11
There's definitely some weird stuff going on with the AI pitstops in general since the last patch and I posted about some in another thread. We could probably do with one thread dedicated to any type of AI pitting issues, to see if any patterns emerge.

With so many car and track combinations, it must be a real headache for the devs to test.

Bruno Alexandre
11-02-2016, 10:27
Could you grab us a video of this and if possible send me a pm with it ?

Jezziem
11-02-2016, 14:47
Could you grab us a video of this and if possible send me a pm with it ?

Yes, gonna see if I can catch it during my next few races.

Jezziem
11-02-2016, 18:50
So, I managed to record a replay from the AI's point of view. The problem is pretty obvious in this one, isn't it?
Note: Make sure to enable annotations, since a lap counter is included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av2IaMbPtHs

edit: Sorry, the lap labels were incorrect due to YouTube still processing the video. Corrected them now!