PDA

View Full Version : Bannochbrae has got......

monz
08-02-2016, 22:49
to be one of the best circuits i have raced in ANY driving game.....Scotland never looked so good and I'm on xbox lol....now for the Racewall in Cowdenbeath for some stock car capers....go on Mr Bell...lets face it Cowdenbeath needs all the help it can get:p:cool:;)

Haiden
09-02-2016, 15:31
to be one of the best circuits i have raced in ANY driving game.....Scotland never looked so good and I'm on xbox lol....now for the Racewall in Cowdenbeath for some stock car capers....go on Mr Bell...lets face it Cowdenbeath needs all the help it can get:p:cool:;)

I've been pretty addicted to that track since it came out. It doesn't really matter which car you're driving either; that track is so much fun.

Shogun613
11-02-2016, 17:52
Bannochbrae + Group A cars = a ludicrous amount of fun. It's like a match made in heaven.

Scuderia Paul
11-02-2016, 20:27
Bannochbrae is huge fun with any class really. I love the bumpy surface and the camber is off in places which makes the drive more exciting.

Below is my Audi R18 e-tron quattro getting within a few centimetres of disaster with the AI through Maggie's Chicane at 220km/h recently. Somehow we both survived.

Angst1974
11-02-2016, 20:44
Pcars2 has got to do better on the "pedestrians" ;)

could_do_better
11-02-2016, 21:06
At 200kph they look perfectly fine. How often do you go that close and slow enough for it to matter?

I spent a good 10 laps looking for the sheep until I remembered -skipcrowds probably disabled them, lol.

GTMonkey73
11-02-2016, 21:49
To be honest ... the Bannochbrae 'track' is at the moment one of the tracks I most like. It has everything a simracer wants to have in a track. And this only for not that much of money, I think money well spent.
The details are just amazing.

I made a video about Bannochbrae, for those who don't what we're talking about :D

Video can be found at: https://youtu.be/TvOftm7_NSs (https://youtu.be/TvOftm7_NSs)

Fanapryde
11-02-2016, 22:59
Great track ! Really !
Turns out to be my most used track lately.
I am going to try all cars on this beautiful piece of road.
I couldn't care less about it being fictional, it is beautiful and demanding, great to test setups too ! :applause:

Haiden
12-02-2016, 00:52
Bannochbrae is huge fun with any class really. I love the bumpy surface and the camber is off in places which makes the drive more exciting.

The thing I like most about it is, it seems to present a slightly different mix of challenges, depending on the type of car you're driving.

poirqc
12-02-2016, 02:05
This track is awesome, it suits lots of different car class. A nice size, a nice pace! It's really fun! :D

hkraft300
12-02-2016, 07:42
I've only had a go at it in the Caterham R500. What a piece of work! Its long-ish. Lots of challenging corners. Proper stuff. If this was a RL track it'd be legendary.
Anyone try the Sauber there yet?

monz
12-02-2016, 09:16
It really feels like Scottish A roads up in the highlands....game has just spoiled me....cant/wont touch my 75digital copy of Forza 6 again because of how well this game plays...cherry on top of a very tasty cake.....love the game and I really only play single player ��

monz
12-02-2016, 09:26
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ndHVJ4XtZEo

Couldn't help myself......Mr Bell....make this track...pretty please ��