PDA

View Full Version : The last career slot

Grunotti
12-02-2016, 17:23
Hello guys,

I was wondering if someone knows what the devs gonna do with this last comming soon career slot.

Is there a new career comming ?

If its not then you better can move it out perhaps?

Mad LL
12-02-2016, 20:29
It's probably irrelevant by now, yes. These new career slots are unlikely to open now since devs confirmed that adding new series in career mode was more complicated than they originally thought. Several DLC cars that could have warranted their own path (the Megane Trophy V6 or the Formula Renault 3.5 for example) were only playable through new invitationals events.

APR193
12-02-2016, 21:03
Would be nice for them to remove them like they did the coming soon section on the home screen, tidy it up a little. Not that you see that tier page very much anyway...

crowtrobot
12-02-2016, 21:05
I think the idea was to have several tiers of an oval racing discipline, starting with juniors and moving up into the upcoming Ford Fusion or Dallara, but doesn't seem likely anymore.

APR193
12-02-2016, 21:10
I think the idea was to have several tiers of an oval racing discipline, starting with juniors and moving up into the upcoming Ford Fusion or Dallara, but doesn't seem likely anymore.

Not being familiar with oval racing myself (and assuming that was the plan SMS had), after Indycar and Nascar what would the other 4 categories have been? Trucks, Indy Lights, then???

Nelson Pacheco
12-02-2016, 21:11
curious about that

Tomcul
12-02-2016, 21:15
Pcars2

ItzFitz33
12-02-2016, 21:45
Would be good if they added oval cars like stock cars and Indy cars, but it doesn't seem like it's going down to happen. Rallying in pcars2 though!!!

VaplexR
13-02-2016, 05:10
Speaking of career mode. please make sure the abondon career button is far away from view calender and harder to access. Today, i accedently click on it after finishing a race in career since i keep getting that slot selected right after the end race menu. had to "previously restore" the save file after 200+ hour lost. And i started from Tier 8 and got to Tier 6 without knowing if what Tier i was once I beat Tier 8 and continued to Tier 7. It would be informative if we get to know when we advanced to the next tier.