PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Helmet Cam Weird Physics

Natero14
14-02-2016, 02:55
I love Project C.A.R.S. and play it daily but I've noticed that the Helmet Cam does not rotate with the car. (Most noticeable at Mojave Test Track on the Outer Ring) It's kind of an issue that needs to be fixed if we're going to have Oval's in the near future if in PCARS or PCARS 2. It kind of takes the Simulation feel out of it. Super hyped for the 2016 Ford Fusion Stock Car, thanks for the great game SMS and I'll see ya out on the track! :cool:

Azure Flare
14-02-2016, 11:23
That would be the World Movement slider. I can't remember which way to have it so it doesn't do that. Just try both ends of the scale.

Natero14
14-02-2016, 14:03
That would be the World Movement slider. I can't remember which way to have it so it doesn't do that. Just try both ends of the scale.
So I pretty much just made a useless thread? I am sorry to anyone at SMS who took offense to this. Thank you though for the help. Much, much, much better now.

kevin kirk
14-02-2016, 20:58
I love Project C.A.R.S. and play it daily but I've noticed that the Helmet Cam does not rotate with the car. (Most noticeable at Mojave Test Track on the Outer Ring) It's kind of an issue that needs to be fixed if we're going to have Oval's in the near future if in PCARS or PCARS 2. It kind of takes the Simulation feel out of it. Super hyped for the 2016 Ford Fusion Stock Car, thanks for the great game SMS and I'll see ya out on the track! :cool:
..........its not the 2016 ford fusion, i think its the 2012 ford fusion

Natero14
14-02-2016, 23:35
..........its not the 2016 ford fusion, i think its the 2012 ford fusion
It is 2016. They got an updated License I guess. It's 2016 with Tach and huge spoiler but it is a 2016

Mahjik
14-02-2016, 23:42
I don't believe Look to Apex will ever work the same on an oval track. The concept of apexes is quite different when driving on an oval verse road course racing.

Natero14
15-02-2016, 14:01
I don't believe Look to Apex will ever work the same on an oval track. The concept of apexes is quite different when driving on an oval verse road course racing.
Agreed. I was talking about the Helmet tilting where the car would be going up the banking but it looks like your guy is turning his head so he's perpendicular to the track. It's really hard to explain. I fixed though thanks to the guy up top.

Sankyo
15-02-2016, 14:47
So I pretty much just made a useless thread? I am sorry to anyone at SMS who took offense to this.
Well no, it was a perfectly valid question to ask. Glad it got solved quickly.

Natero14
15-02-2016, 21:29
Well no, it was a perfectly valid question to ask. Glad it got solved quickly.
I feel like a could've worded it a lil' better and not be so it's your fault type of thing.