PDA

View Full Version : Why all ways GT3

Jever
14-02-2016, 15:56
Hi dudes and dudettes

I really have probes finding a FA league or any Formula leagu. Why is everybody so crazy with GT3?

gazza1101
14-02-2016, 16:32
I think it may because they are quick, handle well with stock setup and fun��

GUTTER-BOY
14-02-2016, 16:54
@Jever:

I think that the GT3 class is so popular because: Lots of options for different manufacturers so there is a diverse starting grid, close racing, the type of car suits most tracks, they look like "real" cars you might see on the road (or at least at a Cars and Coffee)... Most of all is that they are fun to drive - even with a default set up.

Recommendation: Start a league of your own, divide up what classes your group will be allowed to run LMP1, LMP2, GT3/4/LTE, road cars, etc. Then you can have a mixed field race and it will allow for guys running the class they like, plus it will add another dimension of strategy to the race by having differing lap times. I've done it by allowing "All Classes" - just don't try it in a public lobby or else you'll have FA vs Karts vs LMP1 mayhem! As long as everyone sticks to the class they committed to before the series began, it can be a lot of fun.

Fight-Test
14-02-2016, 17:33
Would you interested in formula renault? Seetheair.com has one starting in a few weeks. Check the ps4 multiplayer thread.

Jever
14-02-2016, 20:05
I am gonna check the Formula Renault out for sure. And I will start working on a Formula A league.

Jever
14-02-2016, 20:08
I think it may because they are quick, handle well with stock setup and fun��

Well that's just it, I really don't think that they are quick, and fun. I can agree that, the look good, but I just don't see them as quick and fun. :D

miagi
14-02-2016, 20:26
There is always a way to play GT3. But they are not they funnyest cars to drive in pCARS. They maybe once were close to that, but not any more for sure. Gr.5, GT4, Frookie and some road cars are much more about "driving" than those :P

But well the class is very popular.

hkraft300
15-02-2016, 16:11
LMP2, LMP900 (Bentley and Audi are very close) and GT1 could do with more love. I've had some cracking races with them in public MP. And the Sauber C9.
And M1 Procar. Not omg fast, not ferocious but a good quick and balanced car. It'd be great to see a league with it. It'd make for a tight competition.
People need to expand their repertoire beyong GT3. So many nice cars to choose from.

lmntr
16-02-2016, 13:49
We have a Formula A league with no assists and forced cockpit view and realistic settings. Certainly not for the masses; you would do fine if you have the right approach to racing. Definetly not the GT3 fender banging races, have you seen their videos? You would think you were watching hockey gt3 racing, you try that with the Formula A and our settings and your race is over. So you are welcome to take a look at us.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?34108-No-assists-Formula-A-racing-group-_-NAFARG-Event-Group-forming

Haiden
16-02-2016, 15:54
We have a Formula A league with no assists and forced cockpit view and realistic settings. Certainly not for the masses; you would do fine if you have the right approach to racing. Definetly not the GT3 fender banging races, have you seen their videos? You would think you were watching hockey gt3 racing, you try that with the Formula A and our settings and your race is over. So you are welcome to take a look at us.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?34108-No-assists-Formula-A-racing-group-_-NAFARG-Event-Group-forming

I'd love to join this, but the weekly time doesn't work. That's 2:00 p.m., Chicago time. I'll be at work. :(

Mahjik
16-02-2016, 16:34
Hi dudes and dudettes

I really have probes finding a FA league or any Formula leagu. Why is everybody so crazy with GT3?

Open wheel racing is different in the sense that touching another car is a lot more hazardous. Rubbing paint in GT3 cars doesn't usually end up with ending someones race. It just takes a different discipline to race open wheelers which doesn't appeal to the masses.