PDA

View Full Version : Ford Falcon V8 VERY strange reflections! Please someone report this to the Devs.

Grijo
15-02-2016, 10:12
I donīt know if this was reported before but, yesterday, when I was playing some training sessions with Ford Falcon in Rouen Les Essarts short, I saw these strange reflections of the headlights, tail lights and brake light. Only happens when you crash the car. Take a look at these pictures...

Sankyo
15-02-2016, 10:21
Thanks for reporting, forwarding to the devs.

Grijo
15-02-2016, 11:05
Thanks for reporting, forwarding to the devs.

Thanks for the quick feedback Mr. Remco.

BigDad
15-02-2016, 13:03
I like the brake light in the boot ( trunk ) .

hkraft300
15-02-2016, 15:00
Shouldn't have stacked it then :p

Ye the little details you find in every car are amazing, and excellent to see SMS putting them in, no matter the level of PITA.

havocc
15-02-2016, 15:27
Mimetic car

MISTER WU
15-02-2016, 22:37
far out mate thats amazing you even see that, im either always to drunk or to high to see or even notice it but then again with such speed i achieve in these cars its all a blur LOL.

PS: I wish i could race bathurst and see a nude streaker running across the grid before the race starts but then again the Vegans might start complaining about equality!

Grijo
15-02-2016, 22:51
far out mate thats amazing you even see that, im either always to drunk or to high to see or even notice it but then again with such speed i achieve in these cars its all a blur LOL.

PS: I wish i could race bathurst and see a nude streaker running across the grid before the race starts but then again the Vegans might start complaining about equality!

What can I say? Aussies know how to live!!! Maybe I was drunk and even my screenshots got blur at the time? I don't know, I'm too drunk to remember lol

MISTER WU
16-02-2016, 04:44
What can I say? Aussies know how to live!!! Maybe I was drunk and even my screenshots got blur at the time? I don't know, I'm too drunk to remember lol

Yeh mate this game is a stress relief for me hey. I zone out and the only thing to think about is getting me gear changes right, make sure my breaking is good and think about the apex.
If you have ever seen Eric Bana's Love The Beast then you see how he talks about car racing as a zone of which the rest of the worlds issues simply vanish as you have to only concentrate on one thing..... Going hell fast!

chig88
16-02-2016, 08:10
If you have ever seen Eric Bana's Love The Beast

Great movie/documentary - well worth a watch.

MISTER WU
16-02-2016, 22:33
Great movie/documentary - well worth a watch.
Its a great doco/movie for sure mate. It hurts so much watching the falcon poll drive into the tree and i hope eric does in fact fix that car because he has had it a very long time.
As some one who has driven a XB coupe, believe me when i say getting the thing side ways feels like getting a truck side ways LOL, very hard to catch the back end once she starts going round (Stab the clutch and hook the steering wheel LOL)!