PDA

View Full Version : 345 hours in and just starting career !

BigDad
15-02-2016, 13:56
I've had pCars since release ( Limited edition day one preorder ) physical copy . PS4 .

Started career day one with controller and made it to the second season of karts and kept getting fatal corruption of data :-( and black to blue screen game crashes , so i started multiplayer and loved it so much that after 70 odd hours i bought a wheel and loved it even more :-) . But the game crashes have plagued me the whole time :-( .

So today 345 hours in i deleted everything and redownloaded all patches and every DLC and started again .

So far so good , I'm upto halfway through superkarts doing all invitations along the way and all going well .

I was getting bored racing GT3 online as thats all people want to race in multiplayer , i know i could have joined a league but i can only race when i get a chance ( no particular times ).

Ai seem really quite good , I'm at 80 % difficulty and I'm actually enjoying driving the Caterham seven classic which i hated previously .

I know you shouldn't have to delete everything but if your having problems with the games stability maybe try it .

Well just telling my story .

Thankyou SMS and Fanatec a great combination.

seb02
15-02-2016, 15:30
I've had pCars since release ( Limited edition day one preorder ) physical copy . PS4 .

Started career day one with controller and made it to the second season of karts and kept getting fatal corruption of data :-( and black to blue screen game crashes , so i started multiplayer and loved it so much that after 70 odd hours i bought a wheel and loved it even more :-) . But the game crashes have plagued me the whole time :-( .

So today 345 hours in i deleted everything and redownloaded all patches and every DLC and started again .

So far so good , I'm upto halfway through superkarts doing all invitations along the way and all going well .

I was getting bored racing GT3 online as thats all people want to race in multiplayer , i know i could have joined a league but i can only race when i get a chance ( no particular times ).

Ai seem really quite good , I'm at 80 % difficulty and I'm actually enjoying driving the Caterham seven classic which i hated previously .

I know you shouldn't have to delete everything but if your having problems with the games stability maybe try it .

Well just telling my story .

Thankyou SMS and Fanatec a great combination.

One question : what's happen with DLC when you delete ? Do you pay once again ?

Invincible
15-02-2016, 15:32

Quick n dirty: No!

Longer: No, the DLC stays "yours". You can re-download it afterwards without problems. Due to harddisk problems I already re-installed pcars two or three times by now (on PC).
But as it is with Driveclub on PS4, which I also deleted and re-installed twice.

seb02
15-02-2016, 15:40
Quick n dirty: No!

Longer: No, the DLC stays "yours". You can re-download it afterwards without problems. Due to harddisk problems I already re-installed pcars two or three times by now (on PC).
But as it is with Driveclub on PS4, which I also deleted and re-installed twice.

oK tHANKS

BigDad
16-02-2016, 01:20
They are yours , just redownload them . I just clicked one at a time and within minutes they were back ready to race .
The Game seems really stable now and ffb feels really detailed .
Highly recommended a fresh install but maybe wait for patch 9.0 to drop .

lollygag
16-02-2016, 05:29
345 hours in and just starting career !

Almost 4 years in and I wont admit anymore to how many thousands of hours and I've never looked at Career... :rolleyes:

MISTER WU
16-02-2016, 05:41
Almost 4 years in and I wont admit anymore to how many thousands of hours and I've never looked at Career... :rolleyes:
Same mate, i never even bothered to see what career is like, i never even waved my mouse over that general direction at all because i just went straight online and have been since.
Plus you like it when i beat your a$$ hey lolly hahahahahahah mmuuuuuhahahahahahah NOT.