PDA

View Full Version : GT3 RGT-8 Supercup invitation

ingrobny
15-02-2016, 12:58
Hello.

Does somebody know how to receive the GT3 RGT-8 supercup invitation?
I have one of the two win 175 career laps, which is win the GT3 RGT-8 supercup this will then open invitation for the Atom Blaster Trophy.

From playstationtrophies: Atom Blaster Trophy - Win The GT3 RGT-8 Supercup

Source:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/project-cars/267621-list-career-invitationals.html

PS4 Patch 8.0

danowat
15-02-2016, 13:05
I wish the devs would just open up ALL the invitationals now, the whole career was supposed to be designed so it had no barriers, nothing to unlock, and you can choose to race what you want.

Mad Al
15-02-2016, 13:09
Start a season racing the RGT-8 GT3 car, you should then be able to do the RGT German Cup (it's an option the same day as the US/UK/AP GT3 Trophy series), once you do the German Cup, you should later in the season get the chance to do the RGT-8 Supercup as well... that was from memory, so may be a little off..

ingrobny
15-02-2016, 13:25
Start a season racing the RGT-8 GT3 car, you should then be able to do the RGT German Cup (it's an option the same day as the US/UK/AP GT3 Trophy series), once you do the German Cup, you should later in the season get the chance to do the RGT-8 Supercup as well... that was from memory, so may be a little off..

I have won the GT3 RGT-8 German Cup already, but no RGT-8 supercup invitation, do i need to win the GT3 championship also? i abandoned the season after German cup...

Mad Al
15-02-2016, 13:35
I have won the GT3 RGT-8 German Cup already, but no RGT-8 supercup invitation, do i need to win the GT3 championship also? i abandoned the season after German cup...

The RGT-8 Supercup is NOT an invitational.. it's another series later in the season, but you can only enter it if you are already using the appropriate car, the RGT-8 GT3, so do the German Cup then carry on the season (the Supercup starts mid June)

ingrobny
15-02-2016, 13:58
The RGT-8 Supercup is NOT an invitational.. it's another series later in the season, but you can only enter it if you are already using the appropriate car, the RGT-8 GT3, so do the German Cup then carry on the season (the Supercup starts mid June)

Many thanks for your help :encouragement:

I'm starting new season with the RUF RGT-8 GT3 and win the German Cup, i skipped all the races in German Cup to get to the supercup, but it was not available, so i will try again, but this time i will win all races and maybe the supercup will be available. First time i did the German cup i won it, but abandoned rest of the season long before june.

Edit and a update:

Just won the RGT-8 German Cup and unlocked the GT3 RGT-8 supercup, so again many thanks for your help.

Edit 2:

I won the GTR3 RGT-8 supercup and got the invitation for the Atom Blaster Trophy event. (one of the win 175 career laps, is win the GTR3 RGT-8 supercup)

Grunotti
15-02-2016, 18:10
I wish the devs would just open up ALL the invitationals now, the whole career was supposed to be designed so it had no barriers, nothing to unlock, and you can choose to race what you want.

I hope also.
Is there a way to do this.

FS7
15-02-2016, 18:44
Another idea would be to keep career as is, and include a freelance mode with the same events & invitationals found in career but everything would be unlocked from the start and people would have the freedom to play any event in any order they want.

Grunotti
15-02-2016, 20:14
Another idea would be to keep career as is, and include a freelance mode with the same events & invitationals found in career but everything would be unlocked from the start and people would have the freedom to play any event in any order they want.

Sounds great to me.
Is it possible devs?

ingrobny
15-02-2016, 21:02

This would be a good solution, personally i prefer the way the career is now, invites is part of the reward system, in my opinion.

danowat
16-02-2016, 08:13
This would be a good solution, personally i prefer the way the career is now, invites is part of the reward system, in my opinion.

I get what you are saying, but I had originally hoped we'd gone away from the reward loop from other games, and had a truely free and open career, at least give us the option, like the above mentioned free lance mode, or even let us select invitationals to play outside of career.

FS7
16-02-2016, 15:05
If SMS includes both modes like I suggested you could have unlocks & rewards while other people would have freedom to play their way, in the end everybody is happy, so it's a win-win situation.

Grunotti
16-02-2016, 18:14
Is there anyone who has an answer on this...please.