PDA

View Full Version : MP replays..

Madmazz116
17-02-2016, 14:38
Guys when i save a mulitplayer replay can i export it somehow to say shareplay?..Id like to edit the race and post it somewher for the other players to watch it back

Thanks

Umer Ahmad
17-02-2016, 15:33
No, it's a proprietary file type that only the game can read.

So you have to go to "HIGHLIGHTS" and choose the saved replay....then play it again (in the game). While it is playing you need to use some other software (or whatever PS4 has built-in) to record that replay.

There is no magic way to convert the pcars replay into an MP4/avi file or whatever.

Madmazz116
17-02-2016, 15:36
No, it's a proprietary file type that only the game can read.

So you have to go to "HIGHLIGHTS" and choose the saved replay....then play it again (in the game). While it is playing you need to use some other software (or whatever PS4 has built-in) to record that replay.

There is no magic way to convert the pcars replay into an MP4/avi file or whatever.

ah shame, ok thanks.

SenorPez
17-02-2016, 21:45
You can stream the replay to YouTube using the PS4's broadcast functionality. If your YouTube Streaming settings are set up properly, it'll archive the stream into a video, which you can then download with a variety of tools. From there, you can do whatever you'd like with the video... may I suggest enhancing (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43736-UDP-Replay-Enhancer)?

GamerSX
17-02-2016, 22:17
The ps4 will allow you to save around 15 minutes of your gameplay. It's basically everything you do on the console for that period of time. You can then trim the clip and share to YouTube. Alternatively you can also stream your gameplay to twitch or similar.

You can also use ShareFactory to cut and edit your footage.

I did this for gameplay on Battlefront: https://youtu.be/O_ohcvJi82Q

Enjoy :-) you can also add commentary if you wanted to.

Geoffrey van Vugt
19-02-2016, 05:30
Most of the replays are incorrect. Swapped cars, cars that just stand still when race begins, invisable cars, etc, etc.... In multiplayer events that is..