PDA

View Full Version : Concerning solo mode players

Alexandre Bardet
18-02-2016, 13:50
How many of you out there feel the need to exit and enter a race until you get the cars you want?

And how many times can it take until you get them? I've had situation where even after 10 or 15 times I wouldn't get the cars I wanted.

Invincible
18-02-2016, 13:53
How many of you out there feel the need to exit and enter a race until you get the cars you want?

And how many times can it take until you get them? I've had situation where even after 10 or 15 times I wouldn't get the cars I wanted.

I never exit a race because there aren't specific cars in the grid... O_o
I just race what is there. :p

Alexandre Bardet
18-02-2016, 14:02
I can't... I happen to love some cars, and to not see them or not race among them makes me sad. snif snif

Bealdor
18-02-2016, 14:05
Well, then you might find this useful: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43939-Custom-Grid-Tool-Custom-Grids-for-Solo-Quick-Race

Edit: Sorry didn't see you were on console.

Alexandre Bardet
18-02-2016, 14:06
Well, then you might find this useful: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43939-Custom-Grid-Tool-Custom-Grids-for-Solo-Quick-Race

That is a mod for PC. I'm console.

Shadowoff
18-02-2016, 14:06

He is PS4 player... This mod is only for PC

Cheesenium
18-02-2016, 14:08
Yeah, sometimes I want to see more of some cars like 86 GT4 spawn more cars on grid, the appearance of some rare GT3s like Mclaren or Bentley or hoping to see all the LMP 1 on grid , I did restart races in the past but after a while, it is too tedious which I stopped doing. I'm here to race, not exactly looking at cars.

Still,mould be nice if SMS could ensure all the cars spawn in all race for a few racing classes like LMP 1 or GT3. Maybe GT3 could spawn less Vantage as I find the game tend to spawn a lot of GTE and GT 3 to the point that the grid is consist of many Vantages.

balderz002
18-02-2016, 14:12
Still, would be nice if SMS could ensure all the cars spawn in all race for a few racing classes like LMP 1 or GT3. Maybe GT3 could spawn less Vantage as I find the game tend to spawn a lot of GTE and GT 3 to the point that the grid is consist of many Vantages.

Would be nice to have the GTE out of rotation for QRW in GT3.............. Only in if the player uses it?

Bealdor
18-02-2016, 14:21
That is a mod for PC. I'm console.

Arrrgh... I'm blind. :eek:

T0MMY
18-02-2016, 14:28
I used to do it for road cars when I'm trying to do 1v1 races. After the release of unpack files for PC many months ago, I usually just make a new car class with the cars I want.

Haiden
18-02-2016, 20:03

I can honestly say that that has never crossed my mind. If you're not in front of me, or on my tail, I don't care what kind of car you're in. I'm too busy driving my own. :)

bradleyland
18-02-2016, 20:43
I sometimes get a little annoyed by the car selection when racing the road classes. That's mostly a problem with the difference in speed between some of the road cars though. In general, I don't care. It can be pretty frustrating when you want to race the Mustang and the grid is full of BAC Monos and RGT-8s though :rolleyes:

Joshua Healy
18-02-2016, 20:49
It's actually never bothered me. I like running the BMW GTs and haven't even thought about what cars are in the field. I just focus on the race :)

APR193
18-02-2016, 21:10
I do this with GT3, especially in career where you're stuck with what you have for a season. I like the variety in a class like that, with different cars having different strengths/needing different ways to get past different cars etc. Not keen when I get a pack of 25+ cars that are a combo of 3/4 cars. Love the races I have 7/8/9 different GT3 manufacturers on the grid. Its when the game is at its best for me

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
18-02-2016, 21:13
I sometimes get a little annoyed by the car selection when racing the road classes. That's mostly a problem with the difference in speed between some of the road cars though. In general, I don't care. It can be pretty frustrating when you want to race the Mustang and the grid is full of BAC Monos and RGT-8s though :rolleyes:Well, that's mainly because the Mustang is in Road B when it should be in Road C1, and the Mono is in Road B when it could pretty much stand to be in Road A (with the better tyres it's faster than the McLaren 12C). That applies to the McLaren F1 too. =)

The best thing that could be done to the road cars right now is a class redistribution. Take the 5 BEAST cars into their own Road A1 or Road S class, bump up Mono and McF1 to Road A2 or Road A class, and drop the Mustang GT to Road C1.

Cheesenium
19-02-2016, 00:35
Would be nice to have the GTE out of rotation for QRW in GT3.............. Only in if the player uses it?

That would be nice too, kinda like Radbull in road A