PDA

View Full Version : queston about this new xbox app

kevin kirk
19-02-2016, 18:50
once I connected my console to this app running on my laptop. I see that this allows me to use my laptop keyboard to control my console. I can type on my laptop and it shows in my xbox search box on tv. I can tell it to record gameplay during gameplay from my laptop keyboard. I can start the game from my laptop keyboard. I can start the game from the loading screen of the game from my laptop keyboard.........Does this mean there is a way to have free camera now?

TheReaper GT
19-02-2016, 19:43
once I connected my console to this app running on my laptop. I see that this allows me to use my laptop keyboard to control my console. I can type on my laptop and it shows in my xbox search box on tv. I can tell it to record gameplay during gameplay from my laptop keyboard. I can start the game from my laptop keyboard. I can start the game from the loading screen of the game from my laptop keyboard.........Does this mean there is a way to have free camera now?

Nope, you can't use you mouse or keyboard in games... You can stream your xbox games to your computer screen but you have to have an xbox controller connected to the computer.

kevin kirk
19-02-2016, 19:58
Nope, you can't use you mouse or keyboard in games... You can stream your xbox games to your computer screen but you have to have an xbox controller connected to the computer......oh well at least we can type from the keyboard in the search box. Getting hard to keep the dream alive to one day have free camera in this game.

TheReaper GT
19-02-2016, 20:01
.....oh well at least we can type from the keyboard in the search box. Getting hard to keep the dream alive to one day have free camera in this game.

Microsoft is promising keyboard game support for a while, AFAIK if they release it you can use the ctrl + k command in game..