PDA

View Full Version : Control off every 15 minutes when using flywheel

palexsanderfsa
20-02-2016, 01:46
Hello, I come here to talk about the wheels and controls the game because I was playing and several people too, and I use the headset to talk and listen to the game, so that control every 15 minutes off, I wonder how to solve this? All fly this happens, and before 15 minutes have to keep giving touch control for him not disconnect automatiamente, hindering me

EpilepticToast
20-02-2016, 01:54
Hello, I come here to talk about the wheels and controls the game because I was playing and several people too, and I use the headset to talk and listen to the game, so that control every 15 minutes off, I wonder how to solve this? All fly this happens, and before 15 minutes have to keep giving touch control for him not disconnect automatiamente, hindering me

Try find a micro USB cable and plug it into the console (xbox?), plug the other end into your controller and it will stay on forever with headset, then you no longer need to touch it or waste batteries. I think that's what you meant haha :P

palexsanderfsa
22-02-2016, 22:48
Hello, I come here to talk about the wheels and controls the game because I was playing and several people too, and I use the headset to talk and listen to the game, so that control every 15 minutes off, I wonder how to solve this? All fly this happens, and before 15 minutes have to keep giving touch control for him not disconnect automatiamente, hindering me, in Project cars and more games in using Wheel G920 and others

Jason PLAdoh
22-02-2016, 23:26
Power Option:

Change Plan Settings:

Change Advanced Power Settings:

USB Selective Suspend Settings: Disabled

J