PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding esports season coming up.

CCM
24-02-2016, 07:46
Can you be a 1 person team? Im more of a solo players and can I still compete for top of the charts with other teams? Also are the default setups in Project cars time trial rooms the same as what you will be using? I would like to practice but want to make sure im using the right setup.

Joseph Barron
24-02-2016, 09:55
Can you be a 1 person team? Im more of a solo players and can I still compete for top of the charts with other teams? Also are the default setups in Project cars time trial rooms the same as what you will be using? I would like to practice but want to make sure im using the right setup.

If you'd like to compete in the team standings by yourself, registering a one person team is fine.

There are two separate Series in 2016. One for Fixed Setups and one for Open Setups.

The Default Setups in Time Trial mode should be the same as the Fixed Setups in the eSports Challenger Series.

CCM
24-02-2016, 10:37
Thank You

GT-Club_Atho_
24-02-2016, 13:28
If you'd like to compete in the team standings by yourself, registering a one person team is fine.

There are two separate Series in 2016. One for Fixed Setups and one for Open Setups.

The Default Setups in Time Trial mode should be the same as the Fixed Setups in the eSports Challenger Series.

How could you verify default setups for fixed series ?

CCM
24-02-2016, 22:31
I would assume you run a time trial and that is the default setup without any tweaks.

Joseph Barron
25-02-2016, 09:49
How could you verify default setups for fixed series ?

The next patch will include a new feature which we can use to force players to use default setups for specific community events.

You won't need to select any options before a Fixed Setup event. You'll just load into the Event and the game will give you the correct default setup.

You can keep your force feedback settings for each car, but the rest of the setup will be reset by the game for these events.

FR-Alan
25-02-2016, 21:32
The next patch will include a new feature which we can use to force players to use default setups for specific community events.

You won't need to select any options before a Fixed Setup event. You'll just load into the Event and the game will give you the correct default setup.

You can keep your force feedback settings for each car, but the rest of the setup will be reset by the game for these events.
Hi Joseph, are you calling MP online a community event ? 2d question, is this forced defaut exept for tires and fuel as we discussed ?
Cheers

CCM
26-02-2016, 07:29
I know this esports but do you think they will start having Fixed time trials events in the Project cars game itself? I don't do the time trials cause I don't have time to set the car up so a fixed one would be great.

cmch15
26-02-2016, 07:58

edit Misunderstood question, removed incorrect information.

Joseph Barron
26-02-2016, 09:54
I know this esports but do you think they will start having Fixed time trials events in the Project cars game itself? I don't do the time trials cause I don't have time to set the car up so a fixed one would be great.

It's not something that's being looked at for Time Trial mode specifically. However, you can still enter the fixed setup eSports Community Events as a lone driver and test yourself that way. No need to sign-up in advance if you're not competing in a team.

CCM
26-02-2016, 12:54
Oh cool ty

FR-Alan
24-03-2016, 11:36

Hi Joseph,
Is that included in Ph.10 ? or maybe the next one ?
Regards,

Joseph Barron
24-03-2016, 17:22
Hi Joseph,
Is that included in Ph.10 ? or maybe the next one ?
Regards,

I believe it was included in update 10.0.