PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec GT3 - Start of Race wheels tries to go full lock?

dannydizzal
24-02-2016, 11:03
I have re-calibrated my wheel, but every race or session, the wheel tries to go full lock i have to hold and fight the force feedback until i have full control ( lights out etc) any idea's?

Redslayer
25-02-2016, 04:00
Have you changed the default FFB settings? If so, for me the only way to fix it was to reset all the wheel settings to default and start over. I eventually gave up FFB tweaks because of this issue.

Turboman_450
29-02-2016, 15:01
I have re-calibrated my wheel, but every race or session, the wheel tries to go full lock i have to hold and fight the force feedback until i have full control ( lights out etc) any idea's?

I have the same problem with my GT3 wheel. All was fine until a couple weeks ago and all of a sudden my wheel goes full lock. I am on firmware 756 and I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game several times but nothing seems to fix the problem. I have reset the In game wheel settings and started over. I have seen other posts refer to the global settings in the game. I'm not sure what that is exactly. Any ideas would be welcome. I have become very frustrated because I really enjoy this sim.

dannydizzal
29-02-2016, 16:47
I have the same problem with my GT3 wheel. All was fine until a couple weeks ago and all of a sudden my wheel goes full lock. I am on firmware 756 and I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game several times but nothing seems to fix the problem. I have reset the In game wheel settings and started over. I have seen other posts refer to the global settings in the game. I'm not sure what that is exactly. Any ideas would be welcome. I have become very frustrated because I really enjoy this sim.

I turned down my Tyre force and seems to helped.

Turboman_450
29-02-2016, 19:46
I turned down my Tyre force and seems to helped.

My problem is that in order for the car to go straight my wheel has to be turned at 90 degrees counter clockwise.
It's like the calibration is screwed up. I'm not sure if it's the wheel or the game. If I have the wheel with the yellow tape at 12 o'clock position the car turns right (doesn't go straight).

Sum Dixon-Ear
01-03-2016, 00:03
My problem is that in order for the car to go straight my wheel has to be turned at 90 degrees counter clockwise.
It's like the calibration is screwed up. I'm not sure if it's the wheel or the game. If I have the wheel with the yellow tape at 12 o'clock position the car turns right (doesn't go straight).

Have you tried recalibrating the wheel's centre point by using the firmware button sequence?

Turboman_450
01-03-2016, 04:03
Have you tried recalibrating the wheel's centre point by using the firmware button sequence?

How do you do that

gotdirt410sprintcar
01-03-2016, 04:11
Is all your settings default FFB is your in car settings default do you use per wheel movement settings ?

Sum Dixon-Ear
01-03-2016, 10:40
How do you do that

Turboman_450
01-03-2016, 15:06

Thanks, I will try this. I'm on vacation, will try it this weekend when I am back.

Turboman_450
05-03-2016, 17:25

Big thank you to Sum Dixon-Ear. Your suggestion for the wheel centre fix worked.
I can go racing again!!