PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Renault Laguna BTCC - When , i need this car

dannydizzal
25-02-2016, 09:46
This car will make my whole experience of this game, during my teen years , my Dad took me around the UK watching BTCC for around 4 years from 1996-2000, Please can this be scheduled in the DLC , having the Nescafe livery is beyond exciting.

Also a 1996 Audi A4 BTCC Frank Biela 4WD would be to much.

Bealdor
25-02-2016, 09:48
It won't come to the game:

Laguna was going to be difficult to source and build. It got swapped directly for the Formula Renault 3.5 and R.S.01. Good trade, I think. :)

dannydizzal
25-02-2016, 09:51
It won't come to the game:

Who ever made the decision to swap it for the R.S.01 is a clown.

Bealdor
25-02-2016, 09:59
Okay, first of all, insulting the devs on their very own forums by calling one of them a clown is not a good base for a constructive discussion and will not be tolerated here.
Secondly, instead of the Laguna we got two cars as a replacement.
And last but not least, Casey gave a good reason in the post I linked why it was done.

dannydizzal
25-02-2016, 10:04
Okay, first of all, insulting the devs on their very own forums by calling one of them a clown is not a good base for a constructive discussion and will not be tolerated here.
Secondly, instead of the Laguna we got two cars as a replacement.
And last but not least, Casey gave a good reason in the post I linked why it was done.

You clearly lack a sense of humor, i suggest you pull yourself from the hypothetical backside of the developers. Or if you are a Developer, your own.

Bealdor
25-02-2016, 10:09
Yeah, calling someone a clown because he did something you don't agree with is totally funny... not.

Anyway, question answered, thread closed.