PDA

View Full Version : Fictional 1-2 OVAL tracks in end march??

siemens123
26-02-2016, 01:44
Ok ... so i've read some of the OVAL tracks threads that were posted on this forum.
I understand that licensed ovals tracks wont be in this game ever and there is a possibility that fictional oval tracks could be added in the game (accordingly to devs).
I couldnt read all those thousands of posts from start to end about them , i just dont have the time and the will to do it.
I (and i believe there are a lot of other ppl like me in here) want a straight answer from developers, since all those promised licensed oval tracks are not coming ever in PCars ... would u release 1-2 fictional and properly done oval speedway tracks (something that looks like Daytona, Talladega or Indianapolis), now that Fusion and Dallara are coming on 1 march?
And by properly i mean 1-2 tracks that look like real oval speedway tracks with pit stands , crowds and everything that comes with it.
I really dont care about licensed ovals, i just want to drive the Nascar Fusion and Dallara Indy cars in multiplayer and on ovals.
If u put all ur effort starting from today and all ur time in it, i think it is possible to be done in 1-1.1/2 month.

Rambo_Commando
26-02-2016, 03:59
I would be nice if we got some fictional ovals but I'm not holding my breath. Besides, I don't think it'll be incorporated into the career so I'm not really caring right now.

siemens123
01-03-2016, 13:43
so basically no one in the devs team gives a damn about this?!? whatever ...

wyldanimal
02-03-2016, 16:14
I've followed along the Ovals discussion..
The Last I had Heard was that We could Have Ovals, but not with AI.

I don't know if this is accurate info, but this is my understanding of why no Ovals..

The AI code uses a reduced Simulation formula, it does not take into account aerodynamics of Drafting for the AI cars.
So on an OVAL, the AI ends up, going round and round one car right behind the next, with no passing.
A track like Indy, where there is some braking into the corners, Might work for the AI..

But an Oval like Daytona, flat out, Round and Round.. Won't work.

3 - 4 Fictitious Oval Tracks with NO AI, For On-line.. I'd buy that DLC for $3.49
or $5.49 with one or two more Stock car variations.

thebigb82
03-03-2016, 09:30
If its not Daytona, Indy and Rockingham I am not interested, plus I would love to drive on the road courses at Indy and Rockingham

FS7
03-03-2016, 14:47
I still don't get it why SMS didn't make Mojave oval available as a separate layout, if the issue is AI they could make it available in offline practice & online modes, no license stuff to deal with.

Rambo_Commando
03-03-2016, 20:06
I still don't get it why SMS didn't make Mojave oval available as a separate layout, if the issue is AI they could make it available in offline practice & online modes, no license stuff to deal with.

I wondered that myself. There is the outer circle and a there is also a smaller kinda oval track in the infield.

Redslayer
03-03-2016, 20:57
Id be ok with a few fictional ones, without AI who cares. At that point, I'd atleast feel like they kept their word and could buy Pcars 2. As it stands, I won't be buying Pcars 2 because ovals were talked about (hell, indy was essentially advertised) well before launch, and was one the main reasons I bought Pcars in the first place. I quit buying DLC a few months ago when I found out ovals weren't coming. My sight is now set on assetto corsa, might not have ovals, but atleast they didn't promise them either.

m355y
04-03-2016, 07:53
The Mojave Coyote Noose is virtually an oval isn't it? Albeit no pits. I think that might be about it.

Sasquatch
04-03-2016, 08:45
but atleast they didn't promise them either.

Just don't take a promise a company makes, especially if it's one that's in the future of that title. Things do change direction. But a lot of game companies makes "promises" and ultimately fail. It's a normal thing in the market it seems.

Atleast with the oval situation, you've read why it is what it is, and not some constant reposted corporate mumbo-jumbo doing damage control.

Konan
04-03-2016, 10:37
Id be ok with a few fictional ones, without AI who cares. At that point, I'd atleast feel like they kept their word and could buy Pcars 2. As it stands, I won't be buying Pcars 2 because ovals were talked about (hell, indy was essentially advertised) well before launch, and was one the main reasons I bought Pcars in the first place. I quit buying DLC a few months ago when I found out ovals weren't coming. My sight is now set on assetto corsa, might not have ovals, but atleast they didn't promise them either.

So,you stopped buying DLC MONTHS ago when you found out ovals weren't coming?
You must have a crystal ball then,since the official descision was only made a couple of WEEKS ago...
You'd rather go to a game that's not as good as this one,which has no ovals but didn't "promise" them so that's ok then?
Ever heard of the concept "quality over quantity"?
Good luck getting the support over there that you got here....

Pisshead30
04-03-2016, 19:09
I personally don't get the big deal about wanting to drive round and round circles on a oval, people throwing their toys in the corner because they didn't get ovals is ridiculous.
Its the nature of gaming now with consoles connected to the internet, gone are the days when companies actually produce a finished game on release day

Redslayer
04-03-2016, 21:04
So,you stopped buying DLC MONTHS ago when you found out ovals weren't coming?
You must have a crystal ball then,since the official descision was only made a couple of WEEKS ago...
You'd rather go to a game that's not as good as this one,which has no ovals but didn't "promise" them so that's ok then?
Ever heard of the concept "quality over quantity"?
Good luck getting the support over there that you got here....

No I have access to the forums though.

Post 85

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43205-Another-thread-opened-Ian-is-listening/page9

and 96

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43205-Another-thread-opened-Ian-is-listening/page10

I stopped buying DLC while I awaited any change, which there obviously hasn't been, thus my decision was the correct one.

Also which game is better is opinion not fact. And I haven't gotten support over here, so not sure what you're on about. No ovals, same frame loss/microfreeze I've had since about patch 6.0 along with a massive increase in disconnects that wound up crushing the league I was running in between the last two patches, all blamed on PSN ofcourse, even though all my other games worked fine.

Project cars is far from a bad game, but it's also light years from perfect. I used to let devs slide on not full-filling promises, but Eutechnyx broke me of that habit. Along with so many games cutting content to sell as DLC has eliminated my patience for being lied to, no matter the reason, about content. Unless someones willing to toss me a discount for Pcars 2 on PS4, for not getting one of the main features I bought Pcars 1 for based on information well before launch, I'm well within reason to not support subsequent games.

Redslayer
04-03-2016, 21:13
I personally don't get the big deal about wanting to drive round and round circles on a oval, people throwing their toys in the corner because they didn't get ovals is ridiculous.
Its the nature of gaming now with consoles connected to the internet, gone are the days when companies actually produce a finished game on release day

Don't worry, there are tons of other narrow minded people who also share your view. The rest of us have a more open mind and understand exactly how difficult oval racing could be. I'd love to get a few oval racers and a few people like you together for a race on an oval one day, I'd love hearing how easy it is to turn left from someone several laps down.

Also, ironically your argument is backwards. As being an age of internet connected gaming should mean LESS unkept promises, not more.

JessicaWalter
04-03-2016, 21:14
why would someone buy the game if the only thing they want isn't in it yet? we knew all of the cars and tracks before it released. if that wasn't your cup of tea then you should have waited and bought it at a possibly cheaper price after they were added. no reason to have a temper tantrum. i imagine you'll end up saying the same thing to kunos regarding ac2 for some absurd, immature reason.

Konan
04-03-2016, 21:14
No I have access to the forums though.

Post 85

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43205-Another-thread-opened-Ian-is-listening/page9

and 96

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?43205-Another-thread-opened-Ian-is-listening/page10

I stopped buying DLC while I awaited any change, which there obviously hasn't been, thus my decision was the correct one.

Fair enough...although ovals were still being considered at that time....they were just cancelled a few weeks ago (online ovals fell trough for reasons well known)
Still,that doesn't take away the fact that this is a hell of a game and to me it would be a shame leaving it for that reason (especially when the other game hasn't got ovals either)
Offcourse this is your decision and i respect that....

siemens123
04-03-2016, 23:25
why would someone buy the game if the only thing they want isn't in it yet? we knew all of the cars and tracks before it released. if that wasn't your cup of tea then you should have waited and bought it at a possibly cheaper price after they were added. no reason to have a temper tantrum. i imagine you'll end up saying the same thing to kunos regarding ac2 for some absurd, immature reason.

that's not true. track list (new one) was announced just 2 weeks before release date. some of them preorder the game far back and by that time the ovals were stipulated to be in game 100%, as advertised on their official site. until almost 4 months after release there was talking about ovals that they are still coming in the game for sure.

i say it again. i just want one or two fictional oval tracks with pits ,for multiplayer, so i can "spin around" Fusion and Dallara.

wyldanimal
06-03-2016, 04:15
that's not true. track list (new one) was announced just 2 weeks before release date. some of them preorder the game far back and by that time the ovals were stipulated to be in game 100%, as advertised on their official site. until almost 4 months after release there was talking about ovals that they are still coming in the game for sure.

i say it again. i just want one or two fictional oval tracks with pits ,for multiplayer, so i can "spin around" Fusion and Dallara.

I agree.
A DLC with 3 tracks, no AI, With Pits, for On-Line use... I'd Pay for that...

I know there are a majority of Members who just don't get the Idea that a High Banked Oval, with changing radius, could be any fun...
But till you've actually Raced, Drafted, Bump drafted on an Oval... you'll never know just how difficult it is. It takes lots of Skill, a good Setup
and perfect timing, to execute a win.. some wins are by just a few inches after 500 miles of laps, and countless pitstops...
plan it right, and you win, get one thing wrong... and you don't

Fictitious Ovals, YES please...

Konan
06-03-2016, 07:00
I agree.
A DLC with 3 tracks, no AI, With Pits, for On-Line use... I'd Pay for that...

I know there are a majority of Members who just don't get the Idea that a High Banked Oval, with changing radius, could be any fun...
But till you've actually Raced, Drafted, Bump drafted on an Oval... you'll never know just how difficult it is. It takes lots of Skill, a good Setup
and perfect timing, to execute a win.. some wins are by just a few inches after 500 miles of laps, and countless pitstops...
plan it right, and you win, get one thing wrong... and you don't

Fictitious Ovals, YES please...

I agree with you that ovals can be exciting but i have a few concerns with what you said...
Making them fictional and MP wouldn't be such a problem but the question i'm asking myself is:would they be fun to drive?
With all the comments i've read about online racing i have to disagree....
There seem to be a lot of "bashers" out there so i expect many online races being ruined by them because on a normal track a "basher" takes out one or two cars...on an oval with such close racing i expect that number to be multiplied.
If you have more than one of them in your race,that would end it....
And this forum would be overflowing with complaints about the issue yet again...
I raced ovals once in Gran Turismo and that was really boring against the AI,i believe that's one of the reasons so few people care about them outside the U.S.
My opinion is to race ovals against an AI that knows what it's doing...this isn't possible in PCars so I'll wait for ovals until Pcars2 comes out...
Not what oval fans want to hear but the best solution imho...

siemens123
06-03-2016, 15:08
there are PRIVATE LOBBIES (i hope u already know about their presence in the game) ... so ur point doesn't stand up too much ... the fact that u raced ovals ONCE in Grand Turismo doesnt qualify u for leaving that opinion from above in here. well, it's a free world ... i've raced ovals in GT5 and GT6 thousands of times in multiplayer races (Nascar and Formula GT) and they were absolutely amazing. too bad they did not remastered GT6 for PS4 and we have to wait so much time for GT to come to PS4.

P.S. and i'm outside US ...

Konan
06-03-2016, 15:27
there are PRIVATE LOBBIES (i hope u already know about their presence in the game) ... so ur point doesn't stand up too much ... the fact that u raced ovals ONCE in Grand Turismo doesnt qualify u for leaving that opinion from above in here. well, it's a free world ... i've raced ovals in GT5 and GT6 thousands of times in multiplayer races (Nascar and Formula GT) and they were absolutely amazing. too bad they did not remastered GT6 for PS4 and we have to wait so much time for GT to come to PS4.

P.S. and i'm outside US ...

i'm just as qualified as you to have an opinion...because that's what it is: just an opinion....
I was talking about racing the AI in Gran Turismo...not online....which in fact IS pretty boring!
As for the private lobbies: i know they exist and i could have been so bold as to say:do you really think SMS is going to put their time and money into creating some ovals just for a couple of private lobbies? I don't know...that's an SMS descision...nothing i've said was a CERTAINTY...i posted my CONCERNS and OPINIONS!
That's why my OPINION is that they made the right (partly obligatory) choice to save them for Pcars2 where they can be played off and online....
There are a lot of offline players about that wouldn't buy an oval DLC if they just were playable online...on top of that,ovals are more concentrated on the American race fans and while i'm of the OPINION that no one should be left out,i don't THINK the majority of the players who aren't familiar with oval racing would buy that DLC either....
But just to be clear: your OPINION is as good as mine and again...it's just an OPINION....

Anyway,i'm not going to go into yet another oval discussion...i said what i wanted to say on the subject and that's that...:cool:

BigDad
07-03-2016, 14:36
Just because ,
I live in Australia and Ovals are pretty big here . Not V8SC big but we love motorsport of all types . I think Oval DLC will sell well here even if it means waiting for pCars2 .
Yeah GT AI was appalling on any track .

Rambo_Commando
07-03-2016, 16:44
With the right group of drivers, oval racing can be extremely fun and addictive. Especially if you have a teammate and work together with each other's tow to get to the front of the pack. SMS are known to produce quality dlc's so I think people will still download it eventually. I still don't understand the title of this thread however. Did SMS confirm that we are getting fictional ovals or this this pure speculation?

Konan
07-03-2016, 17:00
With the right group of drivers, oval racing can be extremely fun and addictive. Especially if you have a teammate and work together with each other's tow to get to the front of the pack. SMS are known to produce quality dlc's so I think people will still download it eventually. I still don't understand the title of this thread however. Did SMS confirm that we are getting fictional ovals or this this pure speculation?

It's speculation....fictional MP ovals are the only option left to be able to implement them in this game...
This was a suggestion made a while ago but nothing has been confirmed...

mlb4321
12-03-2016, 06:24
Very disappointing if we don't get ovals. But everyone keeps saying Daytona, Talladega, and Indy. I find these to be the 3 least interesting tracks in Nascar. Playing Project Cars at Bristol, Martinsville, Dover, Darlington, etc would be awesome.

wyldanimal
12-03-2016, 18:04
Very disappointing if we don't get ovals. But everyone keeps saying Daytona, Talladega, and Indy. I find these to be the 3 least interesting tracks in Nascar. Playing Project Cars at Bristol, Martinsville, Dover, Darlington, etc would be awesome.

even a Fictitious Tri Oval like Pocono, Might break up the AI.... can even include the alternate tracks as well..

maxx69
12-03-2016, 18:38
What's wrong with Watkins Glen ? We raced the Ford Fusion there and it was a great e event.
It's a an official NASCAR track ...Monza short ??

siemens123
12-03-2016, 19:34

cant u see the question marks "??" on the title. i think they say all ...

siemens123
12-03-2016, 19:35
What's wrong with Watkins Glen ? We raced the Ford Fusion there and it was a great e event.
It's a an official NASCAR track ...Monza short ??

have u just woke up to life? we are talking about O.V.A.L.S. here ...

maxx69
12-03-2016, 19:42

Don't think you really need to be so rude .I was only trying to be constructive.
What the hell is "O.V.A.L.S " Original, *****, *****, Like, Siemens123 ?

Bealdor
12-03-2016, 20:14
cant u see the question marks "??" on the title. i think they say all ...

Drop your aggressive attitude please. That's not the way to have a healthy, constructive discussion.

Don't think you really need to be so rude .I was only trying to be constructive.
What the hell is "O.V.A.L.S " Original, *****, *****, Like, Siemens123 ?

Stop the insults. That's not tolerated here.

Konan
12-03-2016, 22:22
Drop your aggressive attitude please. That's not the way to have a healthy, constructive discussion.

Yet another thread infected.....so what else is new? :cool:

siemens123
13-03-2016, 00:41

There's absolutely no aggressiveness on the 1st one, maybe a lil bit on the 2nd one ... but i'm just tired of ppl that dont give a damn about ovals to pollute my thread which is ... about OVALS. and u Konan u can take ur toys and go play somewhere else ...

P.S. i'm (we) still waiting from one of the devs a straight answer about this very important matter ...

Salty Dog
13-03-2016, 02:52
Its not like driving around in circles is racing, its just driving around in circles, cant you guys just use the rad bull to do donuts on some other track? ;)

Konan
13-03-2016, 06:19
There's absolutely no aggressiveness on the 1st one, maybe a lil bit on the 2nd one ... but i'm just tired of ppl that dont give a damn about ovals to pollute my thread which is ... about OVALS. and u Konan u can take ur toys and go play somewhere else ...

P.S. i'm (we) still waiting from one of the devs a straight answer about this very important matter ...

Talking about taking toys....nice comeback...very mature on your part (in case you hadn't noticed,that was sarcasm)
Maybe it's time for YOU to get out your toys if you think you can force an answer out of the Devs....
whining about ovals doesn't help your case in convincing people of your maturity either.
When they come they come...nobody knows as HAS been said numerous times...even in YOUR thread....

P.S. Personal attacks aren't tolerated either!

maxx69
13-03-2016, 09:35
Apologise for taking the bait and biting. I was actually trying to be constructive .
I personally would rather have more , more challenging tracks like Bannochbrea than a simple oval bore-a-thon , but for some I'm sure a simple oval is challenging enough.
Anyway I'm sorry if I offended anyone and I think I'd be angry if I bought a game to race in circles and then found that that's not what the game is about and even the more simple tracks have tricky areas that mean turning in two directions.

These are my personal views and opinions .
Take care and be cool

BigDad
14-03-2016, 11:37
Its not like driving around in circles is racing, its just driving around in circles, cant you guys just use the rad bull to do donuts on some other track? ;)
What do you call Horse racing ? The Greyhounds ? Harness racing ? Sprint Car just to name few . None of those have anything to do with racing .
I'm sure if you ask any of the people who do these they would call it racing .
I guess doing donuts by yourself in the rad bull is closer to racing than anything on a oval doing 200 .
Give yourself a uppercut , lol

maxx69
15-03-2016, 08:59
What do you call Horse racing ? The Greyhounds ? Harness racing ? Sprint Car just to name few .
Boring , is what I'd call them . :p

BigDad
15-03-2016, 11:47
Boring , is what I'd call them . :p
Open minded much ? lol
To watch , yeah but get on the saddle behind a 500 kg animal going 60 , not so boring or in a 1100 hp 650 kg rocket with only one little brake on one rear corner .
Boring ffft

RomKnight
15-03-2016, 13:43
Wake me up when the thread turns to right track :D :D :D

Konan
15-03-2016, 13:54
Wake me up when the thread turns to right track :D :D :D

You mean left track....right? :cool:

maxx69
15-03-2016, 16:09
Open minded much ? lol
To watch , yeah but get on the saddle behind a 500 kg animal going 60 , not so boring or in a 1100 hp 650 kg rocket with only one little brake on one rear corner .
Boring ffft

To be honest mate, if it really floats your boat , I hope they include it .
Would I race it ? I'd give it a go , but can't see it tickling my fancy much , I personally like the challenge of complicated sections of race track .
If it means we don't lose the chance of another superb track like Bannochbrea and you get your oval then I'm all up for it .
I'm sure it's great fun , from what I've watched on YT though, looks pretty slow paced and boring .
We all have different tastes that's what makes life interesting.
I don't see a big out cry over this not being included, just a few guys .
Horses for courses mate .

BigDad
16-03-2016, 13:12
To be honest mate, if it really floats your boat , I hope they include it .
Would I race it ? I'd give it a go , but can't see it tickling my fancy much , I personally like the challenge of complicated sections of race track .
If it means we don't lose the chance of another superb track like Bannochbrea and you get your oval then I'm all up for it .
I'm sure it's great fun , from what I've watched on YT though, looks pretty slow paced and boring .
We all have different tastes that's what makes life interesting.
I don't see a big out cry over this not being included, just a few guys .
Horses for courses mate .
Mate , I've never watched any of the things i metioned in my previous post but i just would like to have all types of tracks in this game and that would include ovals .
Just to say boring because they look it on tv is pretty " boring "
I probably wouldn't like the dresses or skirts you wear but if you can find them in the same shop as i get my boardies and hoodies sweet , its good when all tastes are accounted for .

maxx69
16-03-2016, 14:31
I probably wouldn't like the dresses or skirts you wear but if you can find them in the same shop as i get my boardies and hoodies sweet , its good when all tastes are accounted for .

What is it with you oval guys ? You seem too take offence to someone else ,who, doesn't take your view on the subject and counter with pointless weak personal attacks .
Yes it does look boring and in GT5 it was boring ,that's my opinion.
"Dresses or skirts" ...really ? Is that your attempt at a grown up conversation?
A conversation with you is just like an oval race track ...
Lol I'm not really sure what in my post you took offence too...take care , think of nice things and most of all ....be cool

RomKnight
16-03-2016, 17:57
You mean left track....right? :cool:

Sorry for the late reply but I left... hmm.. wait... I meant right... bah, you have awaken me for nothing :p

BigDad
17-03-2016, 06:06
What is it with you oval guys ? You seem too take offence to someone else ,who, doesn't take your view on the subject and counter with pointless weak personal attacks .
Yes it does look boring and in GT5 it was boring ,that's my opinion.
"Dresses or skirts" ...really ? Is that your attempt at a grown up conversation?
A conversation with you is just like an oval race track ...
Lol I'm not really sure what in my post you took offence too...take care , think of nice things and most of all ....be cool

There was no offence taken and none intended.
Seeing your name maxx69 and your previous posts I just pictured you in a skirt lol.
As for be cool, always. :cool-new:

maxx69
17-03-2016, 20:00
There was no offence taken and none intended.
Seeing your name maxx69 and your previous posts I just pictured you in a skirt lol.
As for be cool, always. :cool-new:

Grow up

BigDad
17-03-2016, 22:46
Won't happen. :)

wyldanimal
17-03-2016, 23:12
So what is it with all you Negative Sally's?
this Thread had a Positive attitude about Can we Get Fictitious Ovals..

And Along come all your Negative Sally's to Disrupt the thread.

"NO Ovals are Boring " "What's so good about turning Left?"
"They Sucked in Game XXX " and they Will Suck in this game too"
Most Boring thing I've ever Watched"

Well NO ONE ASKED you for your negativity.. Don't like Ovals? then no real need to comment...
But you Comment Anyway, Just to try and Stir the Pot... and create negativity..
Trolls and Lurkers...

Anyway, that's my View on it.. take it Leave it...

but I support the Idea of a Few Fictitious OVALs with Pits, for on-Line racing so we can make better use of the Stock Cars.

See, I got a Positive Attitude ! :playful:

Beatminister
17-03-2016, 23:51
Strange, this dispute about having Ovals or not. Now we have a few stock cars, so why not have some ovals, too? We have god knows how many tracks in PCars now, and some of those range between boring and outright painful, in my opinion - but I wont say "lets get rid of them". Where is the problem of having some ovals? That they use up space on the hard drive?
And if they come as a DLC, people who dont want them can simply not buy them.

Rambo_Commando
18-03-2016, 03:52
I really do hope we get at least 1 fictional oval. Racing both the stock cars on road courses is not as fun as I thought it would be. I mean for SMS to go through all that work to give us the Ford Fusion but no oval is almost the same as SMS giving us an NHRA Top Fuel dragster to race on road courses.

siemens123
25-03-2016, 13:32
up...

Redslayer
26-03-2016, 03:18
SMS giving us an NHRA Top Fuel dragster to race on road courses.

I was hoping they would. It's only right. I suggested that very thing right around when the released the stock car in my party chat lol.

Sasquatch
26-03-2016, 07:04
I mean for SMS to go through all that work to give us the Ford Fusion but no oval is almost the same as SMS giving us an NHRA Top Fuel dragster to race on road courses.

I don't know about you, remember that Drag DLC pack that came with Shift 2? There was Chris Rado's Scion tC in it iirc. It was hilarious good fun to attempt to lap the Nurburgring in that thing.

But in terms of the Ford Fusion, stock cars are not only exclusive to oval's. There's road course series' with stock cars, and we got both road courses from NASCAR's schedule. Git racin'!

gotdirt410sprintcar
26-03-2016, 07:32
I've followed along the Ovals discussion..
The Last I had Heard was that We could Have Ovals, but not with AI.

I don't know if this is accurate info, but this is my understanding of why no Ovals..

The AI code uses a reduced Simulation formula, it does not take into account aerodynamics of Drafting for the AI cars.
So on an OVAL, the AI ends up, going round and round one car right behind the next, with no passing.
A track like Indy, where there is some braking into the corners, Might work for the AI..

But an Oval like Daytona, flat out, Round and Round.. Won't work.

3 - 4 Fictitious Oval Tracks with NO AI, For On-line.. I'd buy that DLC for $3.49
or $5.49 with one or two more Stock car variations. yeah like the first cup champion dale sr won in a some petty era cars be cool too

I will leave the first part MUST BEEN DRUNK I mean dale sr 's first championship car or the 70's era then the kings years be cool too

siemens123
15-04-2016, 15:21
up...

Konan
15-04-2016, 15:54
up...

Down i'm affraid...
Unless SMS still has a surprise up their sleeve...:cool:

Redslayer
15-04-2016, 18:33
Just give me Martinsville and Talladega and get out of my face lol. I don't care if they are multiplayer / time trial only.

Rambo_Commando
16-04-2016, 02:32
At this point in the year you're better off just waiting for NASCAR 2016 if you want ovals. From what I've read it sounds promising.

FS7
16-04-2016, 16:38
up...

Down i'm affraid...
Up... down... I take you guys are talking about a banked oval?
If you got enough downforce there's no need to be afraid :P

Konan
16-04-2016, 17:20
May the (down)force be with you!...lol

FS7
16-04-2016, 19:05
May the (down)force be with you!...lol
Is that a hint of a fictional oval coming on May 4th?

Konan
16-04-2016, 19:11
Is that a hint of a fictional oval coming on May 4th?

Not really...although i get your point :cool:

Redslayer
16-04-2016, 20:25
Not really...although i get your point :cool:

Half life 3 confirmed.

Konan
16-04-2016, 20:45
Half life 3 confirmed.

Redslayer
18-04-2016, 15:36

3 dots? Half life 3 confirmed even more.

Konan
18-04-2016, 16:01
3 dots? Half life 3 confirmed even more.

You should know by now that three dots is almost my trademark...i don't think i even made a post without them... :cool:

Bealdor
18-04-2016, 16:42
You should know by now that three dots is almost my trademark...i don't think i even made a post without them... :cool:

C'mon mate, are you serious?

*checks Konan's post history*

WTH!? You are serious... Lol

Konan
18-04-2016, 17:05
C'mon mate, are you serious?

*checks Konan's post history*

WTH!? You are serious... Lol

Hmmm...shame on you for checking....you should know by now i never lie either...lol

Sankyo
18-04-2016, 18:46
Hmmm...shame on you for checking....you should know by now i never lie either...lol
I detected 4 consecutive dots in that posting... Impostor!!

Redslayer
18-04-2016, 19:07

Or maybe, along with Half life 3, he's also confirming Half Life 4 will come as well.

Half life 3 and 4 confirmed.

Konan
18-04-2016, 19:08

A slip of the finger... :cool:

Konan
18-04-2016, 19:10
Or maybe, along with Half life 3, he's also confirming Half Life 4 will come as well.

Half life 3 and 4 confirmed.

...or Pcars3 and 4... Lol

Redslayer
18-04-2016, 19:13
...or Pcars3 and 4... Lol

Hmm, between your last 2 post, there are 3 O's ... HALF LIFE 3 confirmed!!! Everyone celebrate!

Konan
18-04-2016, 19:15
Hmm, between your last 2 post, there are 3 O's ... HALF LIFE 3 confirmed!!! Everyone celebrate!

Yeeez...oops 3 E's... :rolleyes:

Redslayer
18-04-2016, 19:38
Yeeez...oops 3 E's... :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

Replace "Barak Obama" with "Konan"