PDA

View Full Version : The best DLC ever..

PeoplesChampion
26-02-2016, 18:12
Wow.. I just got the Aston Martin DLC.. WOW!!!

Nothing like holding her steady at an honest 234 mph in a McLaren F1 in the cockpit view.. Are you serious?!?! Tossing the fire breathing Miata around the sidewinder! Wow!

I foresee hours upon hours of "playing" at the Mojave Test Track. Best money I've spent in a long time!

Good stuff, guys! Good stuff!

Schep
26-02-2016, 18:37
More hyped for the USA Car pack tbh. That Cadillac ATS-V looks juicy.

But you are right, Mojave is really nice for practice

seb02
26-02-2016, 19:42
I like mojave i use it for race because i find different tracks1 very nice

JessicaWalter
26-02-2016, 20:36
yeah i love the miata at mojave. im normally real gentle with the throttle (in all cars) so after i did a few clean laps around the lima bean i opened her up a bit to see what she had and instantly started sliding sideways and lost control, haha. i love this game.

Psychomatrix
27-02-2016, 00:45
Yeah the Test Track is really great. I use it for aerodynamic and tire tests or simply for fun. Only thing that I don't like, is that I can't race the tracks reverse.

Blaze the Fox
27-02-2016, 01:58
i wish the test track could be driven online. as far as i can tell it cant (though correct me if im wrong here. i have a lot of net issues and playing with more than 10 cars makes my framerate unplayable)

coming from gran turismo, i have to say i miss that free drive option you could have on the tracks on lobbies before races, eeeeven if there really wasnt a wholel ot of options (drift drag and hotlap basically.)

Id love to see it available online so you can tune your cars with a buddy or something

3800racingfool
27-02-2016, 03:30
i wish the test track could be driven online. as far as i can tell it cant (though correct me if im wrong here. i have a lot of net issues and playing with more than 10 cars makes my framerate unplayable)

coming from gran turismo, i have to say i miss that free drive option you could have on the tracks on lobbies before races, eeeeven if there really wasnt a wholel ot of options (drift drag and hotlap basically.)

Id love to see it available online so you can tune your cars with a buddy or something

Certain parts and layouts of the test track can be driven online. The full, roam-able layout however, cannot.

Rambo_Commando
28-02-2016, 03:26
Yeah I wish that huge circle was a raceable track. I took out the stock car on it and it put a huge smile on my face.

Azure Flare
28-02-2016, 09:59
Yeah I wish that huge circle was a raceable track. I took out the stock car on it and it put a huge smile on my face.

http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201502_1039_edbca.jpg

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
28-02-2016, 13:07
While I can understand that driving the massive circle could be fun in some way, I don't understand why people are talking about it as if it was in any way comparable to an oval track. It's not, it's way way way way way way way too long and a steady state circle as well. On every oval out there (with suitable cars used at least) you do actually have to DRIVE around it, watching your entry points, holding your line nicely, heck maybe even braking a bit on the shorter ones. That circle is just 100% flat out steady state circle, the only thing you can do there to gain an advantage (aside from having a better setup) is draft someone, there's no real driving involved. =/

mikke58
28-02-2016, 13:34
Hi all, PS4 user here with a very serious problem. I have been trying to install the Ford Falcon V8 for days and I have almost given up. First of all I live in the UK and I have a region 2 disc. I have downloaded many other DLC/cars and the StanceWorks pack without any problems, they are all in the games car menu but the V8 Falcon will NOT appear. There was a problem initially where the Ford Falcon was "waiting to be installed" for a while, then when I next started the game it was "installed" but did not show up in the car list. I repeatedly (5 times) deleted and reinstalled the V8 from the PS store and each time got a confirmation that the "Free car *8 is installed" but could not see it in the car list.
I have uninstalled the game, reinstalled it with the version 9 update, re-installed the StanceWork pack and V8 Falcon, and it says both are "installed" but still the Ford is no-where to be seen. It is not in my garage or in the car list, yet the BMW 1-Series M Coupe and Bannochbrae Road circuit are there. I have been looking forward to this car for months and cannot understand why it refuses to appear. Any help would be appreciated

UPDATE; thanks to a really helpful forum member this issue has been resolved today. Thanks again ports :D