PDA

View Full Version : Damaged Save Data

Waddyuk
29-02-2016, 13:27
Hello folks , first of all I regularly read the threads on this forum and must say its informative and helpful. I was having my usual fix of Project Cars on Sunday and was having a lot of trouble getting online to race as kept getting a message saying I was removed from the lobby on when trying to join any online race. Then after about 10 or 15 attempts I finally got into a race . This connection lasted about 3 laps and I again lost connection but then got a message on my screen saying my save data was damaged and I needed to restart. Upon doing a restart I have lost all my data including my career so I am having to start the whole game from scratch. I also lost all the wheel settings. I know I should have backed up my save data but didn't so its my own fault for losing everything. Is this a known issue with Project Cars or am I just unlucky ? also is this an issue with my PS4 or is it an issue with the actual game ? Thanks and any info about this would be appreciated.

biggbaddwolf
29-02-2016, 14:51
I have had this very thing happen to me several times :mad:

Awong124
29-02-2016, 16:12
It's happened to me once. But I was lucky that I had a PS+ subscription, and it was automatically set to upload game data to online storage at regular intervals. So I only ended up losing a couple hours of play time. Now I make sure I manually upload the data after every session.

Sixer
29-02-2016, 18:36
Had the same thing happen here. Over 200 online wins and countless hours put in.

Not very upset though as I never got into the career.

The worst part was all my wheel settings were gone

Waddyuk
01-03-2016, 13:21
Thanks for the replies. Really annoyed that I have lost all my data but have now set up online saving so if it happens again at least I have it backed up.