PDA

View Full Version : Multiclass AI problem

Blueflight
29-02-2016, 21:37
Today I watched an AI multiclass race (GT3, GT4, TC2, TC1) on Imola and something strange happened. There was a Z4 running out of fuel on the start/finish straight and it was stuck there till the end of the race. The times of the GT3 cars were around 10 seconds slower then. Just all other classes remained their normal pace. Could it be because of a yellow flag but only for the same vehicle class?

Grunotti
01-03-2016, 07:00
How did you get the gt class and tc class toghetter?

Blueflight
01-03-2016, 07:26
Custom Grid Tool.

Blueflight
01-03-2016, 16:29
Same problem today. It was again a Z4 AI running out of fuel on the same spot. Is it a common problem with the Z4 AI?

RomKnight
01-03-2016, 16:33
So that's what happened in the endurance race we had. One of the guys run out of fuel on the last lap (talk about dying on the beach :D ) and our session was stuck. All the cars (human players) got to the pits, the timer ended but his car stuck there even after he left the session.

Not sure if it is related somehow but it is better I leave it here (also posted about this in another thread a few days ago though)

crowtrobot
01-03-2016, 16:35
I've this happen with the Endurance career too - had a LMP2 car just cut out right in front of me at the S/F at Sonoma. Saw another cut out on the downhill lefthander and stay there. Pace seemed ok, but some strange business w.r.t. fuel.