PDA

View Full Version : Watkins Glen replay issue?

Shogun613
01-03-2016, 20:47
I don't know if it's just a PS4 thing, but if you do some laps with a February DLC car then try to look at a replay, it's just greyed out. Has anyone else experienced this?

Edit: so far, it's just happening at the Glen...

Scuderia Paul
01-03-2016, 23:55
I just had a race at Watkins Glen with the Dallara DW12 RC and watched the replay without any issue.

Shogun613
01-03-2016, 23:57
I just had a race at Watkins Glen with the Dallara DW12 RC and watched the replay without any issue.

Yeah, for some reason a few minutes after I posted, I was able to watch a replay of my laps at the Glen with the Fusion. For the first 3 or so laps, I couldn't get it to work, though. When I boot up the game again tomorrow I'll see if I can replicate it.

Scuderia Paul
02-03-2016, 07:29
One replay issue I did have is that in the DW12 RC I ran out of fuel then with the car pulled over to the side of the road I watched the replay which had no sound. I then returned to pit and watched the replay without issue.

I'll try more later but it is a non-issue I admit.

Mahjik
02-03-2016, 14:44
One replay issue I did have is that in the DW12 RC I ran out of fuel then with the car pulled over to the side of the road I watched the replay which had no sound. I then returned to pit and watched the replay without issue.

I'll try more later but it is a non-issue I admit.

It's a known issue (happens with all cars if you run out of fuel then hit replay).

Scuderia Paul
02-03-2016, 17:01
It's a known issue (happens with all cars if you run out of fuel then hit replay).
Thanks for that. I never knew that and thought I had discovered something.

All my hopes and dreams crushed by Mahjik.

Mahjik
02-03-2016, 18:39
Thanks for that. I never knew that and thought I had discovered something.

All my hopes and dreams crushed by Mahjik.

If it helps, I only just noticed it a few months ago. I've been on the project since it started and it took me that long to see it so you are doing much better than me. ;)