PDA

View Full Version : One thing that annoys me

ozm8ey
02-03-2016, 02:46
Every time I wanna play this game, it takes me like 5 mins to get my wheel out and set it up on the pc.

Joshua Healy
02-03-2016, 03:15
I have my wheel currently sitting under my desk with my pedals, takes me 2 minutes to set up.
Once I get my wheel stand it'll be even less time ;)

eracerhead
02-03-2016, 03:57
^I have a corner desk with lots of deadspace behind the monitor. With just a quick reach around, I have it hooked up and RTG in like 30sec.

MISTER WU
02-03-2016, 04:03
I have mine connected all the time because the only thing i use my PC for is gaming really, ohh and downloading tv shows and movies.
If i am doing work from home and VPN in, then i loosen it off and slide it over to access the keyboard a little better.

maurice-pascale
02-03-2016, 04:36
Ok mine is allready on an little desk beside my closet.....but it also needs some time to put it infront of my TV, connecting and bring it all in the right direction to play.....and thats not enough, the loading screen on the ps4 is sooooooooo horrible!! It always needs over a minute to start a race and leaving it......this are little things which annoys me...needs so much time always to drive some laps....

pollinho123
02-03-2016, 07:00
I have mine on one of the sides of the table, when I'm not using it and a quick reach over is enough to get it. Enough time to load the game up.
I however lose that time on the track later on :D

resmania
02-03-2016, 08:19
This is why I got the wheel stand. :cool:

Ryzza5
02-03-2016, 08:36
I have my wheel connected and slid around to the side of the desk. Shouldn't take too long to clamp and fire up, but there are so many cars and tracks to choose from now and it's often easier to just pick up the gamepad and launch Rocket League for a few matches (which often turns into a few hours). :o

Sankyo
02-03-2016, 09:52
@OP So you're asking SMS to find you a bigger place to live? :)

John Hargreaves
02-03-2016, 10:10
One thing that annoys me
Every time I wanna play this game, it takes me like 5 mins to get my wheel out and set it up on the pc.

It annoys me when I have to move my wheel away from the computer because I have to do some work.