PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster T150 PS4 Force Feedback settings

Marvsche97
02-03-2016, 20:42
Hello guys,
I started a new thread here because i don't know what to do. Since 2 or 3 months I am trying to get the best force feedback settings for my Thrustmaster T150 but it never really feels right to me. It doesn't feel like I am driving a real racing car. The best settings so far for me were these :

For the right setup for each car I used this website:
http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/

Now the setup for the for the wheel
Wheel: Thrustmaster T150

My setup.

Steering Deadzone (0)
Steering Sensitivity (50)
Throttle Deadzone (0)
Throttle Sensitity (50)
Brake Deadzone (0)
Brake Sensitity (40)
Clutch Deadzone (0)
Clutch Sensititvy (35)

Speed Snesitivity (0)
Controller Filtering Sensitivity (0)
Damper Saturation (0)

Force Feedback (90)
RPM/Gear Display (Yes)

Controller Input Mode (3)
Advanced (On)
Sot Steering Dampening (On)
Visual Wheel Filtering (On)
Opposite Lock Help (Off)

====================================

Tire Force (178)
Per Wheel Movement (0)
Per Wheel Movement Squared (0)
Wheel Position Smoothing (0)

Deadzone Removal Range (0.00)
Deadzone Removal Falloff (0.01)

Linkage Scale (0.00)
Linkage Stiffness (1.00)
Linkage Damping (1.00)
Relative Adjust Gain (1.00)
Relative Adjust Bleed (0.10)
Relative Adjust Clamp (0.90)

Scoop Knee (1,00)
Scoop Reduction (0.18)

Soft Clipping Half Input (0)
Soft Clipping Full Output (0)

Menu spring strength (0)
Low speed spring coefficient (0.65)
Low spring speed saturation (0.65)
Steering gain (0.18)

These settings are the best for me, after i tried again, again and again.. I posted already another setting but i worked it over, but i don't get it "real".

In this forum I read very much about people trying to get the best feeling for their T150 but nobody got it right either.
So now i think that we all should help each other to get the best setting for our T 150.

Please share it!!

BreadedVirus
03-03-2016, 03:30
Try here http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?41376-Thrustmaster-T150-Force-Feedback-Setting-Suggestions/page5

Marvsche97
03-03-2016, 07:43
Thanks, but this is my Setup i posted a long time ago :D I worked on it and I wanted it to get even better and realer. I think it needs a better feel for the track, for the rear end stepping out, bumps on the road and brake rumble.
Now my idea is, that we all could work together to find the best Setup based on my Setup for example.
What do you think?

BreadedVirus
04-03-2016, 02:17
Sure

Mpalmer93
14-04-2016, 21:28
Thanks for this setup Marvsche. With the classic setups for cars it works great. I did tweak a few things as I found the rumble was very weak over bumps. I bumped the force feedback up to 100 and knocked the tire force down to 172 and found this gave me great feedback over rumble strips.

I was wondering if you could help me just tweak the setup slightly? I've found that there is a shuddering/shaking of the wheel in some corners which is a little off putting and doesn't quite feel right. I also wouldn't mind a tiny bit more resistance in turning the wheel as I feel it's a bit too loose. I would love to be able to tweak these things without compromising on the feedback i'm getting overall. Is there any advice you can help me with?

Thanks and hope to revive this thread to get the best settings.

Cheers,

Matt