PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Formula Rookie Online Sessions?

konnos
02-03-2016, 22:37
As the title says I don't remember when was the last time I found an on-going online session featuring the Formula Rookie. I feel it's a great car to have some driving fun with the slower speeds etc and I find it peculiar that the, admittedly, few times that I've looked online I haven't found one. This car is in the F5 category right?

Krus Control
02-03-2016, 23:06
Start your own lobby. I feel like almost nobody does tasteful car/tracks.

Rambo_Commando
03-03-2016, 02:38
When I first start playing there was an insane FR league that I took part in. It was perhaps some of the best online racing I've experienced. The FR cars are amazing to race especially in longer races where everyone has their own car setup.

konnos
03-03-2016, 07:59
My upload speed is crappy, wouldn't that affect other people's driving? It's 1Mbps upload over here. That's why I was a bit hesitant to start one. I get anxious online, like I have to do my best to not look like a scrub, hehe

Mahjik
03-03-2016, 13:24
My upload speed is crappy, wouldn't that affect other people's driving? It's 1Mbps upload over here. That's why I was a bit hesitant to start one. I get anxious online, like I have to do my best to not look like a scrub, hehe

Since the normal online races are peer to peer, no that wouldn't affect anything that isn't already affected when you are racing in other online sessions. It would only be a concern if you were hosting a dedicated server.