PDA

View Full Version : Lagging issue.

Neil Bateman
03-03-2016, 17:49
I am having problems with lagging online, I know its my connection as virgin say its due to high demand and are currently upgrading equipment and services.
In the meantime are there any settings within the game files I can change that may help or maybe some network settings I can mess with, someone mentioned changing full or half duplex settings somewhere whatever that is, if anyone knows or can help I would be grateful.

MISTER WU
04-03-2016, 02:22
I am having problems with lagging online, I know its my connection as virgin say its due to high demand and are currently upgrading equipment and services.
In the meantime are there any settings within the game files I can change that may help or maybe some network settings I can mess with, someone mentioned changing full or half duplex settings somewhere whatever that is, if anyone knows or can help I would be grateful.
Once data leaves your home network nothign can be done, you have windows 10 so i would down load Shutup10 and click the default settings so it will stop auto updating and sending info back to MS head quarters.

Charger
04-03-2016, 02:52
It was a lot better tonight Neil, so you are on the right track.

Neil Bateman
04-03-2016, 07:19
Thanks for replies, i will look at shutup10 as i use default settings and i know a lot of settings are on by default, yesterday i did make some registry changes so if things improved last night as you say its heading in the right direction.