PDA

View Full Version : what tracks are not included in career mode?

shiftee
04-03-2016, 14:57
I searched high and low for a list of tracks used in career, but could not find any. Is there a known list somewhere of either career tracks, or tracks that do not appear in career mode?

I have completed my formula career and am 3/4 done in touring and I feel like I race the same 7 tracks all the time.

I like the realism of the race weekends in career, BUT I think they could have bent the rules a little and added a lot more tracks to each career stop. I mean most of them have 3-5 races, by the time I feel comfortable with my car I'm on to a new one.

I hope Pcars2 has like 15+ race weekends per class, and of course random weather. that would make for some epic battles to try and eek out a championship win, instead of having to place top 3 in 3 races to win or rinse and repeat. I saw the post about no custom championships for Pcars, but hopefully this is added to Pcars2 also..that would be huuuuge for us offline racers. and DLC tracks should seemlessly blend in and replace select vanilla ribbons in career like other games do it.

anyway, I digress haha - just wanted to know what tracks I should load up when out of career since I won't be seeing them in any of my career stops. thanks!

FS7
04-03-2016, 15:04
Career mode database, has info on most events, I'm working on filling out the layouts that are missing.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40081-version-1-01-The-Project-Cars-Career-Calendar-Database

Tracks not used: Cadwell Park, Willow Springs
Cars not used: McLaren F1 GTR, Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe DTM, Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM (1998)

Schnizz58
04-03-2016, 17:02
Zhuhai also?

FS7
04-03-2016, 17:07
Zhuhai also?
Zhuhai is used in Formula A championship.

shiftee
04-03-2016, 19:39
Career mode database, has info on most events, I'm working on filling out the layouts that are missing.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?40081-version-1-01-The-Project-Cars-Career-Calendar-Database

Cars not used: McLaren F1 GTR, Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe DTM, Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM (1998)

hey thanks a lot, must have been kind of a pain to put this together. looks like I have a lot of new ones actually coming up and then once I start LMP. good news indeed!