PDA

View Full Version : US Race Car DLC - Cant save setups

Renoldo1990
01-03-2016, 14:52
Hey,

I bought the new DLC. Wanted to try out the new Cadillac. Unfortunately i'm not able to save any setups. It's always restored to the basic setup after i click on save.
I tried it offline and online.
Is there anyone else experiencing this problem? :(

I'm on PS4.

Renoldo1990
01-03-2016, 15:00
Well, i created a new PSN-Account.
When i play with this new Account i can save setups for the Cadillac. But not with my old existing Account.

Thread can be closed.

RomKnight
01-03-2016, 15:07
I don't think it should be closed. It happens on every dlc so there might be a solution somewhere, I think... Or will you create a new account every time you buy a DLC??

RacingManiac
01-03-2016, 20:55
Hmmm so its not just a PC problem anymore?

Also can you save setup with any other cars in the DLC? How about cars not in the DLC?

Renoldo1990
01-03-2016, 21:41
It's just happens with cars from DLC's. (but not with all)
There were some DLC-LMP1-Cars some time ago, on which i couldn't save setups either.
With many other DLC cars weren't any problems. Didn't try all cars of the new DLC yet.

Slowsley
02-03-2016, 10:54
I can't save setups anymore either. This definitely can't fly, so is a profile delete necessary? What do I need to do on PC exactly to do this? What exactly will I lose besides careers? Will I lose all saved setups that haven't been reset?

cluck
02-03-2016, 10:58
I can't save setups anymore either. This definitely can't fly, so is a profile delete necessary? What do I need to do on PC exactly to do this? What exactly will I lose besides careers? Will I lose all saved setups that haven't been reset?Yes, you lose career progress and any car setups when you create a new profile file.

Slowsley
02-03-2016, 11:11
Yes, you lose career progress and any car setups when you create a new profile file.

Global FFB settings and button mappings too?

cluck
02-03-2016, 11:17
Global FFB settings and button mappings too?Yep. The only thing it doesn't reset, IIRC, is the graphic settings.

It's how it is and it isn't going to change, sadly. Whether or not it will be changed for pCARS2, I have no idea, I would hope so though :).

RacingManiac
02-03-2016, 15:08
I can't save setups anymore either. This definitely can't fly, so is a profile delete necessary? What do I need to do on PC exactly to do this? What exactly will I lose besides careers? Will I lose all saved setups that haven't been reset?

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?44874-Can-t-save-car-set-ups-(Fixed)

Most of the related info are there. Its an annoying fault, but at this point it seems not much you can do aside from starting over.

Shadowoff
04-03-2016, 17:30
Hey,
I think the headline says everything :)

Black_Gold_Saw
04-03-2016, 17:33
Hey,
I think the headline says everything :)

Time to delete ur savegame or rename it mate.
No other way to help it.

Go to steam folder/userdata/ur steam number/234630/local/projectcars/profiles and rename it. or remove it.

Shadowoff
04-03-2016, 17:36
Time to delete ur savegame or rename it mate.
No other way to help it.

Go to steam folder/userdata/ur steam number/234630/local/projectcars/profiles and rename it. or remove it.

Yeah, I totally (not) guess that its the right way to delete the files -.- Currently validating my steam files...