PDA

View Full Version : Camera shaking and fov sensivity

4dri3l
06-03-2016, 15:51
This is a useless post but I have to post it.. Just messing around with those settings, and I wonder... wtf, why I don't messed with that before??!! It's just truly amazing the behaviour of those little things.. just like to push the red button of "action"... fantastic.

Bobobski
06-03-2016, 17:31
Sometimes its the little things that make all the difference I was messing around in Race Room a while back and I thought Id found a graphics glitch as the windscreen wiper on the cockpit overlay seemed to be wobbling around, then I thought: Oh wait, I get it ;)

bporion
06-03-2016, 17:56
This is a useless post but I have to post it.. Just messing around with those settings, and I wonder... wtf, why I don't messed with that before??!! It's just truly amazing the behaviour of those little things.. just like to push the red button of "action"... fantastic.
You should share you settings .

kevin kirk
06-03-2016, 18:25
as far as camera effects that i like is the world movement cresting over hills and the g force effect under braking. Wonder what would be a fov speed setting that woulnt have any effect while breaking but would have a slight setting you back in the seat under acceleration. all the effects i want to happen during braking is done by my g force effect setting. my settin fov is 65 if that helps anyone that has guess at how i might get that to happen

Rambo_Commando
06-03-2016, 19:29
I had to set world movement to 100 after Laguna Seca. Feels like you're on a roller coaster. Worst yet try driving the outer track circle at Mojave with world movement set to zero.

kevin kirk
06-03-2016, 19:53
I had to set world movement to 100 after Laguna Seca. Feels like you're on a roller coaster. Worst yet try driving the outer track circle at Mojave with world movement set to zero......i have a setting per track in head. My ocd pretty much makes me change settings for most tracks because im constantly thinking the race would be better if i had this setting on that number and that setting on this number. The struggle is real.

BigDad
07-03-2016, 04:44
I've played with all these settings and still can't get it to look as real as life. I use helmet cam with world movement 90 and g force 75 and standard speed for sensitivity with fov at 68.
JUSSI! Have you or anyone else got a perfect real life setting?

bporion
07-03-2016, 20:43
Yes in my car ! :-) ( sorry )

Ixoye56
08-03-2016, 05:28
I use this settings...

Helmet Camera = 60 to 70 depend on car
Field Of View Speed Sebsitivity = Yes
Minimum Speed Sebsitivity = 95
Maximum Speed Sebsitivity = 115
Minimum Speed Sebsitivity Speed = 96 kmt
Maximum Speed Sebsitivity Speed = 273 kmt