PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on pedal upgrade for t300rs wheel....

Feetabix
07-03-2016, 14:44
Hi men......as per post really......I have the t3pa upgrade at the moment but I'm certain there will be a better set out there.....

I'm happy to put my hand in my pocket.......what's out there?......

Feetabix
15-03-2016, 12:17
Just one 'I'm surprised there were no comments' type bump........

Boskapongen
15-03-2016, 12:38
For PS4 i guess the only option is the t3pa-PRO set. I just got the Fanatecs Clubsport V3 pedals, but does not work in combo with TM base on consoles what i know of (I am heading over to PC).

Gary29
15-03-2016, 14:17
I'm happy with my t3pa pedals on my T300RS, what is it you're hoping to get from a 'better' set?

Ekay.jay
15-03-2016, 14:43
For PS4 i guess the only option is the t3pa-PRO set. I just got the Fanatecs Clubsport V3 pedals, but does not work in combo with TM base on consoles what i know of (I am heading over to PC).

I was under the impression that you could get the CPX adapter and be able to run fanatec pedals with thrustmaster wheel on ps4?

Feetabix
15-03-2016, 15:13
I was under the impression that you could get the CPX adapter and be able to run fanatec pedals with thrustmaster wheel on ps4?

Yes, that's exactly what I was getting at......a fairly superficial glance on the intraweb would suggest the fanatic pedals offer a more damped action with better feel, and are cross compatible with the right connector to work with my wheel......

Gary......,The t3pa set up is better than the standard supplied pedals, but I can't help feeling a bit short changed with both sets to be honest. I know it's well trodden ground here, but the thrust master pedals really do seem an afterthought, with poor quality plastics and no real adjustability or feedback, given the real quality of the wheel......

Am I right in saying that the fanatec pedals have fluid damping?......,

Sum Dixon-Ear
15-03-2016, 15:25

Indeed, the CSP V3s have an optional upgrage for adjustable hydraulic dampers for accelerator and brake... the V2s had a piggy-back oil damper on the brake, though these pedals are no longer sold new by Fanatec.

Ekay.jay
15-03-2016, 17:08
Yes, that's exactly what I was getting at......a fairly superficial glance on the intraweb would suggest the fanatic pedals offer a more damped action with better feel, and are cross compatible with the right connector to work with my wheel......

Gary......,The t3pa set up is better than the standard supplied pedals, but I can't help feeling a bit short changed with both sets to be honest. I know it's well trodden ground here, but the thrust master pedals really do seem an afterthought, with poor quality plastics and no real adjustability or feedback, given the real quality of the wheel......

I have the the t3pa pros and I really like them. I started out with the original t300 pedals so the pro's were a huge step up. But I'm sure if I used the fanatec pedals I would say the same thing going from t3pa Pro's to csp v3's

morpwr
16-03-2016, 00:11
I have the the t3pa pros and I really like them. I started out with the original t300 pedals so the pro's were a huge step up. But I'm sure if I used the fanatec pedals I would say the same thing going from t3pa Pro's to csp v3's

Me too. The only thing I did was add a load cell for the brake on the pros. Does take a little getting used to though.

BigDad
17-03-2016, 12:00
I've got Fanatec CSR Elite pedals , great pedals for not huge $ with a load cell .