PDA

View Full Version : wheel spin lights and brake lock up lights not working on corvette display.

kevin kirk
07-03-2016, 17:28
The corvette has led lights on both the sides and top of the display that is supposed to flash blue for wheel spin, The side that lights up is the wheel that spinning. They also are suppose to flash red when you have brake lock up, that side that flashes is what wheel that is locking up. They are not working.

kevin kirk
07-03-2016, 17:30
https://youtu.be/5v93scDRGaI.......3:18

Nico Herrmann
10-03-2016, 13:45
i guess it is not that easy to get this working ingame

AbeWoz
10-03-2016, 14:26
i also noticed when i first got in the car, but just assumed they cannot/or chose to not be modeling in the game.
Maybe Casey can chime in (when time permits).

kevin kirk
10-03-2016, 14:58
certainly is a cool feature that this car has that's not being used.

chaozbandit
10-03-2016, 15:04
To be fair, it's not a programmed feature for any other title that features the C7.R. FM6 just went ahead and turned them into additional shift LEDs, not even bothering to stay true to form. They are blank in AC as well.

kevin kirk
10-03-2016, 15:09
To be fair, it's not a programmed feature for any other title that features the C7.R. FM6 just went ahead and turned them into additional shift LEDs, not even bothering to stay true to form. They are blank in AC as well.
.....I thought they were just regular rpm light until I was watching a onboard video and thought what in the hell are those lights doing.

chaozbandit
10-03-2016, 15:27
.....I thought they were just regular rpm light until I was watching a onboard video and thought what in the hell are those lights doing.

Nah, it's a proprietary system developed by Pratt & Miller so it wouldn't be too far to assume that it's functionality they're not too keen on aiding third parties in developing - in other words, functionality limited by the game engine or not part of the provided CAD data from Chevrolet. Same deal with the proprietary algorithms used to detect other cars by way of an integrated radar detection system that is part of the rear-facing camera package. These have also been integrated into the Camaro Z28.R that raced in CTSC but to a much lesser extent.