PDA

View Full Version : My experience in Forza 6 after months of only playing Project Cars

flybikes
08-03-2016, 06:24
So, as you guys know Forza has launch the Porsche pack and with the people talking about it, I decided to try again Forza... not only because I payed 100+ euros for the vip (how stupid I am), but because I wanted to drive Ferraris and other supercars...

Months ago I stop playing Forza, because all the problems.. and because the Project Cars felt diferent to me... but... I decided to give it another chance with clean mind and start over!

So, to make things easier, I chose a track that I was used in the Poject Cars - Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans) and the Audi R15 to not have any type of problems.

In the menu I started to have the bad feel again... the bonnus stuf... the tolkiens... wtf is this? then It didn`t have training or warm up... "so I will race without even train?" very very bad, but ok... I take a breath... and start the race.

In the first 30 seconds.. another thing..... why cannot ear the sound of my car? WTF? Then I SAW IT AGAIN and remembered all the bad feelings! THE CARS crashing around me with the sounds of popcorns. Dozens of little touches --- "toc" "toc" "toc" "toc" "toc" . Popcorns sounds everywhere. And the tires sounds in curves at 30km/h.... "chiiiiiccc" "chiiiiiiiiiiiicc" "chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic" "chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic" "chiiiiiccc" "chiiiiiiiiiiiicc" "chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic" "chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic" for god sake! Unbearable! I'll go deaf with those tires sounds.

My cockpit cam, was fuck*ng annoying with the backseat view like this:

And the feeling of the car... it`s unexplainable .. so bad, so baddd. I could not even feel the car (And I`m not talking about the ffb in the TX)! The controll of the car is RIDICULOUS! It was like driving a magic carpet. The track.. without the micro bumps... no engineer..... After months of playing Project Cars, I felt that I was playing need for speed, but driving in the back seat. I feel sorry for the people that keep playing forza.

And a message for SMS: Sometimes I point out errors in Project Cars. I do it many times... but the truth is that, in the middle of so much garbage, is like a Diamond. It`s a GREAT simulator and you really FEEL what is racing. Keep up the good work!

NoBrakes
08-03-2016, 07:14
I can assist this a lot. Having pCARS on the PC-side since WMD some Month ago a community friend - and also WMD member - suggested that I really should give Forza a try because "it's soooo good". Well on Black Friday sales Microsoft offered a special XBOX Forza edition for a nice price and I did it. After beeing a PC guide for over 20 years I bought a console... to play Forza. What a bad idea. As I am not able to play it with a gamepad - on the PC I am used to wheels and have a really good Fanatec wheel for nearly 2 years now - I bought the Fantec XB1-CSL-Rim an tried Forza. I really tried to get used to it, but I never got any feeling of driving a car. The so called "FFB" is a total crap. Yes graphics are o.k. But then how ridiculous is it to drive in aquaplaning situations just to see some nice water effects on your screen. Well: to not dump the XB1 at once I bought pCARS for it to have some casual racing fun when I am away from home and my PC - and all I can say: besides all restrictions the console version has to have, pCARS feels so much better than this over hyped Forza crap.

And when I read now that MS wants to bring some kind of Free2Play version of Forza to promote Windows10 on the PC side, I think that this will become another big fail. They just anounced that it even wouldn't have any driving wheel support in the beginning - well after having tried it on the XB1 they would not only have to add this but fundamentally change the whole driving experience if they like to convince any serious PC sim racer to even try this ;)

kevin kirk
08-03-2016, 07:15
Every time I look at a screen shot of the cockpit view in Forza I just fall to pieces about it. Never have I ever been driving a car and was able to plainly see the bottom of my steering wheel like that. It looks like you have the back of the seat laid back to the rear seat. Its just unbelievable how this seemed to be correct enough to use as the one and only cockpit view.

Diamond_Eyes
08-03-2016, 08:38
Dear ALMIGHTY
Please save me from in-games tokens, currencies and other penny pinching, money skimming schemes that some developers pride themselves on introducing
Amen
D

STEELJOCKEY
08-03-2016, 08:59
I am so appalled that what was once a great game, now promotes gambling. And kids can buy this game and basically do just that. How did that get past the censors? That's one of the reasons why I gave it up in the first week of playing it, amongst so many other poor rubbish things going on in it.

I'll stick with Project Cars for SERIOUS racing.

pollinho123
08-03-2016, 09:56
I don't think comparing those two games makes much sense, because they take a different approach at the whole racing theme. pCars tries to simulate racing as closely as possible, while Forza is more a real "Game" that approaches the mass market. Nothing wrong with either approach at the thing but if you start up forza or any other casual driving game and expect a simulation than it shouldn't be surprising to be disappointed afterwards. I'm happy that Forza exists because those who play and enjoy it might take a look elsewhere and find themselves playing more simulation focused games and at the end of the day they might end up playing pCars, AC or Dirt Rally.
I can't stand fanboys who defend 'their' game to death, but I also can't stand bashing a game for being the game that it is. As long as people have fun with it, they should play it. Same thing in other game genres as well, in FPS Battlefield always claims to be 'realistic' while it is still nowhere near as realistic as say the ARMA franchise. Nothing wrong there either.

Still I have to admit that I've been spoiled by pCars as well, had some fun with The Run before picking up pCars and lately tried it again, but meh, its not much more than accelerate/brake/left/right.

hkraft300
08-03-2016, 10:00
Ah that old chestnut...
Does anyone remember, just before FM5 released, Turn10 was banging on about all the tyre testing they'd done to simulate realistic behaviour for their new title... How they had more data than the tyre manufacturers themselves...
Lol what a joke...

sbtm
08-03-2016, 10:12
i stopped playing forza with the 4th incarnation.

I really loved Forza 2, and liked 3 too.. but with 4 I told myself that this game is heading into a wrong direction and I stopped playing it. And I'm not likely to begin again, even as a free2play title. Get your shit together Turn10 and try to make a decent racing game again.

FM ended up being a big car showcase with no serious ambitions to please the needs of the racing fan.

So in the end only kids, who want to collect and paint cars and upgrade them, are playing Forza and I don't think Turn10 has to put effort in programming physics (or big ass static puddles lmfao) anymore. Just let it be what it is now.. an arcade-racer that desperately trys to impress with physics.. so it is what it is.. stop trying to make it something else.. start a new project, focused on racing, without EVERY car in the world... make it a serious thing. Merge Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport to one game with arcadephysics (the players won't even notice I bet) and start something new.. you cannot save FM Franchise.. not unless you want to lose most of your current customers. So better start something new.. like.. "Forza Pro".. lol

NoBrakes
08-03-2016, 10:24
...So better start something new.. like.. "Forza Pro".. lol

I think there is no need for a title like "Forza Pro" when one has pCARS, AC and DR (both soon) on the console side of life, too :rolleyes:

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
08-03-2016, 10:37
I'm really looking forward to Forza Motorsport 6: Apex and MS's notion that future FM games would be developed for Win10 as well. I do enjoy arcade racers quite a bit even if they can't hold my interest for years like sims can, so I fully welcome them to the PC, where there is a serious dearth of nice simcade racers. Honestly, look at the Steam listings sometimes, some people are still talking about the death of the racing simulation etc. but when I look at the games listed under the "Racing" tag in Steam, and exclude games that aren't really or are only partially about racing and wacky indie games, the proper racing sims like pCARS, iRacing, AC, Automobilista (I don't count DiRT Rally in this category though) etc. outnumber the arcade racers about 2:1 on the first two pages, and tend to be newer than the arcade racers as well.

So yeah, definitely want to see more simcade action on the PC.

DreamsKnight
08-03-2016, 10:39
i'm a pc gamer for ever. some years ago i need a 360 pad. a new pad was about 40€, for 70€ i bought a used xbox. so i played a little with forza 4. i have a Civic and that car was in the game. i understand there are 3 types of driving games
- need for speed type: you don't need brake.
- forza/gt: you need brake.
- sim: you have to drive.

APR193
08-03-2016, 10:47
I quite enjoy Forza 6, but you have to expect a certain thing from the game or you'll be disappointed. If you go into it wanting a serious motorsport simulation you'll be disappointed, in the same way that if you went into Pcars looking for the customisation with upgrades/painting etc that Forza has you'd be gutted. While I love the customisation side of Forza, I don't want that in pcars, and while I love the serious race sim side of Pcars, I don't want that in Forza. I definitely wouldn't want to spend an hour practicing to get my setup ready for a 4 lap race around a made up city circuit in a camper van.

I enjoy both games for what they are. Pcars for being a simulation of motorsport where all cars feel different and has practice, qualifying etc, and forza for being a good laugh with great customisation for when I just want to overtake a Ferrari by powersliding a Porsche around the outside of him around Druids hairpin.

Mascot
08-03-2016, 11:21
I used to be a huuuuuuuge Forza fan. I bought an Xbox for FM, an Xbox 360 for FM2 and a Bone for FM6 (I wisely skipped FM5). They are all fun to play, but I became increasingly frustrated with the lack of focus, the half-assed lip-service paid to motorsport, and the dumbing-down while the game tried to appeal to the broadest base possible. It ended up being a jack of all trades and a master of none. When Project CARS was announced it was as if I'd written the design document myself. I wanted Forza to be a tightly-focussed motorsport sim and eventually realised it never would be.

Project CARS has absolutely filled that void, and FM now seems far too casual, even comedic, by comparison. I guess FM is a game where pCARS is a sim, and maybe my tastes have matured with my advancing years. Forza is always a very polished product and it does what it sets out to do very well indeed. There is definitely a market for it in the simcade world, but it's no longer of much interest to me at all. It's still a bloody good franchise in its particular niche though, and shouldn't really be compared to Project CARS as their target markets are really quite different.

sbtm
08-03-2016, 12:30
I think there is no need for a title like "Forza Pro" when one has pCARS, AC and DR (both soon) on the console side of life, too :rolleyes:

yepp, but IF they wanted to do a proper sim that competes against the ones you mentioned then they should do something like Forza Pro... I don't need it.. i have Race 07, GTR2, R3E, Pcars, AC, Dirt Rally, AMS, rFactor2 ..and F-Zero on SNES... for the arcade factor :D .. so plenty games to race.
But for me, they don't have to do something else.

Natero14
08-03-2016, 12:43
I've personally always enjoyed Gran Turismo more compared to Forza. Yes, I agree PCARS is much much better. The problem is people think Forza feels more "Realistic" than any other game when you are right, there is no feeling. Project CARS is the best in a long time. The top 3 sims in the world based on Simulation rating is 1. Asseto Corsa (or what ever it's called) at 9.4, 2. Is PCARS with 9.3, then 3. Iracing at 8.9. I prefer PCARS because I can see the bumps and feel 'em just a bit better I think although they aren't as upsetting as much as I think they should be.

maximatorstengel
08-03-2016, 13:16
I have been playing Geoff Crammonds F1, GTR2 and other games on the PC, from this I went to the Console market and played Forza 2-4. I have been enjoying these games pretty much. Of course it is not completely realistic. But the feel of the cars and the graphics were spectacular. Now I bought a PS4 and a wheel only to play Project Cars because I really do not want to buy a high performance PC that I need to upgrade every year or so. And I have to admit Project CARS is THE best racing game I ever played! Nothing I experienced comes as close to driving a real car as this game does. Also I really like the fact that you have practice and qualifying sessions to really learn the tracks and the cars behavior in different situations. I am not missing Forza at all.

BigDad
08-03-2016, 14:01
I really hope the likes of Ferrari ,Porsche ,Lamborghini , BTCC and V8SC learn if they want their vehicles represented correctly they need to be in a Sim and what better place than pCars .
I hope SMS can now afford them for pCars 2.

Sum Dixon-Ear
08-03-2016, 14:12
I used to be a huuuuuuuge Forza fan. I bought an Xbox for FM, an Xbox 360 for FM2 and a Bone for FM6 (I wisely skipped FM5). They are all fun to play, but I became increasingly frustrated with the lack of focus, the half-assed lip-service paid to motorsport, and the dumbing-down while the game tried to appeal to the broadest base possible. It ended up being a jack of all trades and a master of none. When Project CARS was announced it was as if I'd written the design document myself. I wanted Forza to be a tightly-focussed motorsport sim and eventually realised it never would be.

Project CARS has absolutely filled that void, and FM now seems far too casual, even comedic, by comparison. I guess FM is a game where pCARS is a sim, and maybe my tastes have matured with my advancing years. Forza is always a very polished product and it does what it sets out to do very well indeed. There is definitely a market for it in the simcade world, but it's no longer of much interest to me at all. It's still a bloody good franchise in its particular niche though, and shouldn't really be compared to Project CARS as their target markets are really quite different.

I was a massive fan of Forza as well (my last one was FM4)... until the content of stodgy mud that actually lies just underneath the shiny, polished surface became glaringly and ruinously apparent.

I invested in the best wheel/pedal combination possible in order to utilise the wonderous simulator that Turn 10 endlessly profess to have created... except, that's not the case... not at all.

Using a good wheel with simulation steering with no assists whatsoever, I would hope to be fairly competitive with regards to leaderboard laptimes (I'm not the fastest, but I have learnt to turn a decent lap over the years)... but to get near the top times with a wheel I find that you need to run with 'Normal Steering' which uses some assists and feels about as realistic as some crappy arcade racer. Then to find out that the self-professed 'aliens' at the very top of the LBs are using ridiculous (undriveable with a wheel) suspension geometry/configurations and exploiting controller filtering 'limitations', where the physics basically fall apart at the seams to accomodate unnatural steering and keep the cars on track... guys flicking left/right continuously in fractions of a second to achieve cornering speeds and angles that would be impossible in real life.

Garbage in = garbage out.

Bye-bye Forza, you're a very accomplished, good looking, casual racer... but a simulator... simulator my arse.

hkraft300
08-03-2016, 14:43
Reckon Turn10 and PD thought they could get away with the false advertising on console.
Until SMS showed them what a sim really can be.
Still, I've read and seen reviews by non-sim guys who are comparing it in terms of graphics and "gameplay" with no mention that this game can be a s casual as FM5/6 or as serious as a retail sim can be...

Invincible
08-03-2016, 15:02
Reckon Turn10 and PD thought they could get away with the false advertising on console.
Until SMS showed them what a sim really can be.
Still, I've read and seen reviews by non-sim guys who are comparing it in terms of graphics and "gameplay" with no mention that this game can be a s casual as FM5/6 or as serious as a retail sim can be...

They also compare Pcars's graphics to those of FM or Driveclub whilst those run @30 fps or static / scripted weather and day/night cycle instead of the full dynamic system pcars has.

hkraft300
08-03-2016, 15:31
^ that was another point. I read one that just mentioned dynamic weather. With no mention of how much it affects the racing. As if it only changes visually and thats about it.

satco1066
08-03-2016, 15:53
yes, Forza 6 they also have rain and wet tracks. They also have night races now.
But no chance for night and rain together. :concern:

08-03-2016, 16:20
yes, Forza 6 they also have rain and wet tracks. They also have night races now.As static conditions, making it much much easier.

Haiden
08-03-2016, 17:01
yes, Forza 6 they also have rain and wet tracks. They also have night races now.
But no chance for night and rain together. :concern:

Kind of. It's only available for certain tracks and the conditions are static.

I played Forza since it's first iteration. I credit it for getting me into sim racing, but FM4 was the last version that I truly enjoyed. And now, after playing real sims, I just can't get into it anymore. I played FM6 for about a week, and haven't touched it since. Some people like the variety--a little arcade style every once in a while. I just don't. I can setup a car and quick race in PCars just as easy as I can in Forza. But PCars delivers a far better racing experience, with more options and track conditions. Sure, FM6 has more cars, but the few cars that I miss driving just aren't fun to drive in FM6, because they're in that arcade style environment. Besides, I'm pretty sure Assetto Corsa will fill that void, and I can enjoy those cars in a more sim oriented environment. FM6 is also short on tracks. And let's not even talk about the online racing.

Plato99
08-03-2016, 17:10
Bought FM6 for my lad for Christmas and decided to give it yet another go last night. Love the fact that many of the BTCC cars are in it but it just leaves me a little cold to be honest. The sounds of the BTCC cars are really good, but it all looks a bit painted and it just doesn't give you that "bum 2 inches off the ground" feeling that PCars does.

poirqc
08-03-2016, 17:21
You don't even get Kudos for drifting (https://www.google.ca/search?q=kudos&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjezJy8y7HLAhVnsoMKHdOQDw8Q_AUIBygB&biw=1598&bih=901#tbm=isch&q=project+gotham+racing+kudos) in pCars... Bleh game is you ask me!

casscroute
08-03-2016, 18:19
Forza looks like an arcade game

beetes_juice
08-03-2016, 18:23
Start Rant.

Decided to boot up FM after a few months rest and the Porsche DLC dropped. Excited for the 919 and the introduction of VIR (home track I guess you could say). The DLC has tripped off a rant.

First, the DLC is $20. Ehh not to bad since its Porsche + track but use to the SMS style of $3-$7 per DLC.

Second, whats the point of the VIP game package? Shell out $100 for the VIP game (early access, free cars, etc) All I've gotten out of my VIP purchase was a few laps around Spa in a limo (that is correct, a limo), a few fast and furious cars, and ...... literally sitting here and can't think of any other positives of the VIP package. :( To top on that, VIP members still have to pay full price for the Porsche DLC. VIP members were given discounts in FM4 for the Porsche DLC. I know this is a case of buyer beware and never in the fine print did it say free/discounted Porsche expansion but I dk still feels like a major slap in the face.

Second2, the car list for the Porsche pack is bleehhhh. Don't know the details of the EA - T10 deal (could have been limited in car selection) but seems a majority of the FM forums are puzzled in the car selection...2 SUV'ss, no new GT3 and GT3RS???

Third, they hide an amazing track behind a paywall. You have to buy the Porsche DLC to drive VIR. FM had a big thing with hiding tracks/cars behind a paywall (Japanese tracks in FM3 or 4, cant remember) and they vowed to not do it again (free tracks in 5) but here we are again with another amazing track rotated out of online lobbies.

I still enjoy FM and its a great addition to my racing library but times have changed, my priorities have changed, and FM just doesn't get me up anymore ;)

Hard to get up when every signal online races is filled with this in the first 15 seconds. I kid you not, the first 10 races I did online last week all started along the lines of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B736Vx3vPO4

Put on top of that the constant corner cutting and childish behavior. Not my cup of tea. *I know all this is all ordinary when racing online but its on a totally different level in FM.

End Rant.

Will be interesting to see the pc guys reaction with Apex coming out. Simcade is lacking on the pc side of things so this could be a welcome sight.

Sum Dixon-Ear
08-03-2016, 18:33
Had the terrible misfortune of watching a Forza 6 multiplayer race vid yesterday featuring an 'utterly awesome' oval battle between a Rolls Royce Wraith and a Jeep... both with frikkin aero... I nearly prolapsed with laughter.

Then I realised that I would much rather have spared myself this abomination by gouging my own eyes out with a teaspoon.

Goodbye Forza, goodbye forever... silly game.

havocc
08-03-2016, 20:40
Radbul is that you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRfO0yZQxHc

Panopticism
08-03-2016, 22:37
The original Forza Motorsport was quite good. But then.. yeah.. Dan Greenawalt's artistic vision ended up being suuuper artistic.

Linx
08-03-2016, 22:51
I purchased a PS4 and upgraded my wheel equipment for Pcars. I had played Forza 3 and 4 and really enjoyed it at that time. Being that I have a nice size group of friends that we used to hold Friday night races together, I went ahead and got a XB1 with FM6. I also purchased the Fanatec CSL P1 rim in order to be able to use my equipment with the XB1. Total waste of money. Pcars, imo, blows away Forza 6 in physics and fun factor. Not to mention dynamic weather and practice/qualifying. Also I can't believe the races are usually 3 laps. That's not even enough time to get your tires to desirable temps. But the main thing that stood out to me was during any race, I was just bored and couldn't wait to finish that race. I have the driver difficulty set to hardest and it just is not exciting. While when I play Pcars, I get a crazy adrenaline rush. I'm usually sweating during a race, which is a problem because my girlfriend is always cold and turns the heater on while I'm sweating and have to secretly turn the heater off. The only thing I like about Forza is the selection of cars (minus cars one would never race such as suv's, limos, etc). I like how you have everyday street cars, as opposed to Pcars where even the street cars are more geared for the track. I like how you can save multiple tunes per track while on that track. And I do like having to work to achieve more cars.To me that feels more rewarding when winning a race then does having every car available from the start. Though I can't stand the spinning the wheel reward system in FM6 nor the stupid "mods" cards that totally make it an arcade racer. Other then that it's Pcars for me. Don't see much use for the Xbox One, Forza 6,or the CSL P1 rim. Racing is 95% of the gaming I like. Other then that I like the war shooters but those I can get for my PS4. So my XBone is collecting dust with little mileage on it.

Jezza819
08-03-2016, 23:51
I bought my first Fanatec wheel for Forza 4 and it was pretty good. Since Forza 5 was on a new console I had to get a new wheel which was a Thrustmaster TX. That's when the aggravation started. No feeling whatsoever, huge deadspots at the top and sides of the turning radius, just an all around nightmare.

Then Project cars is released and racing is enjoyable again. I actually know what cars are doing again. I can feel when it's going wrong and actually have a chance of saving it instead of hitting the no steering zone in Forza. Cars actually steer around corners when you turn the wheel.

I even spent more money and upgraded to a Fanatec V2 with CS V3 pedals. Now Project Cars is even better which I didn't think was possible. As for Forza 6? Well you know how that old saying goes about lipstick on a pig goes right?

Bottom line for me is this. Forza turns me into a raging monster that just wants to chuck wheel, console, tv and all over the balcony and be done with it. Project Cars can leave me sweating, my hands shaking, and exhausted but that's because I've just ran an LMP1 10 lap race at Monza where I started 17th and had to battle through the field, caught the leader on the last lap coming out of Parabolica, drafted off of him, whipped out at the very last minute to win by half a car length. Forza can't touch that.

08-03-2016, 23:59
So essentially the summation of this thread is that SMS was right in assuming that they could make a high end simulator and still entice the console crowd by making it a good game as well.

Have to say, while I never doubted it myself, it's still great to see this kind of confirmation that yes, they were totally right, there is room for serious simulation on consoles. Now if everyone also buys AC and pCARS 2 once it eventually comes out we'll make sure that sims also STAY on consoles. =)

Linx
09-03-2016, 00:01
Is there a rough estimate of when Pcars 2 will come out?

09-03-2016, 00:05
Is there a rough estimate of when Pcars 2 will come out?Over a year at least.

nhraracer
09-03-2016, 00:08
I hate these threads! I have yet to notice any token crap your talking about! If you don't like it don't play it! You really got to tell the whole world!? Just play the games you like for gods sake!

Sum Dixon-Ear
09-03-2016, 00:11
Forza does portray quite breathtaking honesty in it's marketing and appeal though... it's the modern day equivalent of the oft beholden, glossy poster of the Lamborghini Countach that proudly adorned so many young lads' bedroom walls in the 1970s... something exotic, unatainable by normal standards and tanatamount to a fervent, adolescent wet dream.

What lies behind that wonderous, almost other-worldly poster though? An off-plumb, rickety, council erected stud wall, held together by ready-mix filler and old bits of Blutack.

09-03-2016, 00:13
Forza does portray quite breathtaking honesty in it's marketing and appeal though... it's the modern day equivalent of the oft beholden, glossy poster of the Lamborghini Countach that proudly adorned so many young lads' bedroom walls in the 1970s... something exotic, unnatainable by normal standards and tanatamount to a fervent, adolescent wet dream.

What lies behind that wonderous, almost other-wordly poster though? An off-plumb, rickety, council erected stud wall, held together by ready-mix filler and old bits of Blutack.Aww, I thought you were going for the metaphor that notes how the real Countach was, when it came down to it, pretty shit... =)

Sum Dixon-Ear
09-03-2016, 00:18
Aww, I thought you were going for the metaphor that notes how the real Countach was, when it came down to it, pretty shit... =)

I thought I would let you reach that (alternative, but very astute) conclusion all by your good self sir.

Glad you didn't let the side down... never doubted you for a second. Bravo.

Ixoye56
09-03-2016, 03:57
I got tired to death of the arcade crap, so i just delete the whole game from my HD and haven't touched it since, and i never will....

hkraft300
09-03-2016, 06:44
I was considering an X1 for Forza. Because GT6 was so terribly rubbish.
Then my buddy showed me a trailer for pcars.
Next minute...